What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stocklist available, pm me , email me or reply to this thread with questions

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Casey Jones Feminized project
Silver Nevil Feminized projects

Amnesia Hazy Jones = Amneisa Haze clone x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weeks

Australian Dead Head = Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze x Casey Jones reversed
8-12 weeks

Dead Chem Head = Connoisseur Chem( Chem d x Chem bx2) x Casey Jones reversed
8- 10 weeks

Cheese N Chong = Cheese x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weels

Dogshit Dead Head Haze = Dogshit Haze ( seeds from new york contact) x Casey Jones reversed
9-10 weeks

Double Strawberry Diesel Jones = Double Strawberry Diesel( Reservoir seeds) x Casey Jones reversed
8-9 weeks

Dutchie Jones = Nevil The G ( Nevil Mango Mr nice seeds x Soma’s G13 Haze male cut x Casey Jones reversed
8-12 weeks

Girl Scout Jones = Casey Jones x Girl Scout Cookie cut Reversed
8-9 weeks

Grandoggy Jones = Grandaddy Purple cut x Chemdog bx2 x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weeks

Grateful Casey Jones = Casey Jones S1
8-9 weeks

Grateful Casey Jones mix(20 seeds) = mix pack of Casey Jones strains i sell
8-12 weeks

Old School Hazy Jones = SSH x SSSDH x Casey Jones reversed
8-12 weeks

NL5 Haze Jones = NL5 Haze F2 x Casey Jones reversed
8-12 weeks

Silver Nevil Jones = SSH x Nevil Haze x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weeks

Strawberry Cookies = Strawberry Cough cut x Girl Scout Cookie cut reversed
9 weeks
Out of stock

Strawberry Jones Cookie = Strawberry Cough x Girl Scout Cookie cut x Casey Jones reversed
8-9 weeks

Strawberry N Mango Jones = Strawberry N Mango x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weeks

Silver Nevil Feminized project = Silver Nevil clone only from Birmingham area.
My mate traded for Brightside Cheese cut around 15 years ago.

Silver Nevil is an amazing quick flowering strain with Incredible Pine/Mango Terps , really special taste and 3rd 👁 clear up Sativa High, amazing strain for Haze Chasers but with a quick flowering time.
Not a big yielder like some Haze's but medium yielding but taste/High/quick flowering will satisfy any Haze lover guaranteed

Silver Nevil S1 = Silver Nevil clone x Silver Nevil clone Reversed
(SSH x Nevil Haze)
10 weeks

Orange N Mango = Cali Orange vintage 🇬🇧 cut from 90's x Silver Nevil cut reversed
9-10 weeks

Strawberry N Mango = Strawberry Cookies ( Strawberry Cough clone only x GSC Forum cut Reversed)
x Silver Nevil clone reversed
8-10 weeks

Cheese N Mango = Cheese Brightside cut x Silver Nevil clone Reversed
9-10 weeks
When you say Cheese Brightside cut you mean the Bimble cut, right?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you say Cheese Brightside cut you mean the Bimble cut, right?
No , only Cheese x made with bimble Cut is the British Petroleum ( edit and the new kat the Truth Williams on Endangered Rhino project)
All Cheese hybrids used the Brightside cut and I made large batches over 5,000 packs of strains like a cheese N Chong and many of the Feminized seeds , Regular seed runs are much smaller but no new Cheese hybrids have been made since losing the Brightside cut apart from 2 new strains mentioned above both using the bimble cut )

Last edited:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No , only Cheese x made with nimble Cut is the British Petroleum.
All Cheese hybrids used the Brightside cut and I made large batches over 5,000 packs of strains like a cheese N Chong and many of the Feminized seeds , Regular seed runs are much smaller
Wasn't the Brightside's lost? This long thread here somewhere I saw you posting in from time to time. I recall you saying that if the Bimble's cut would prove to be the Brightside cut then your going to send out copies. That post got deleted a few minutes after posting for t.o.u. violation. So when my memory was right about this post then why would you need to make such a statement when you already have the original Brightside?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know what babble your talking about. Since the Brightside cut was lost no new Cheese hybrids have been made apart from British Petroleum and Kat the Truth Williams which both use the bimble cut.

I didn't delete any post, that was a mod

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know what babble your talking about. Since the Brightside cut was lost no new Cheese hybrids have been made apart from British Petroleum and Kat the Truth Williams which both use the bimble cut.

I didn't delete any post, that was a mod
I didn't say you deleted it. So then no problem, just wanted to know how this was possible. So then those cheese crosses are from the time when the Brightside clone was still there. How could I have known this...
Btw., do you have a pure catpiss line?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't say you deleted it. So then no problem, just wanted to know how this was possible. So then those cheese crosses are from the time when the Brightside clone was still there. How could I have known this...
Btw., do you have a pure catpiss line?
Apologies if coming of harsh , I have trolls follow me around everywhere so was expecting a troll.

I do large seed run , some had 500 plants so produced alot of seeds so I have large stocks of certain varieties and cheese clone was always present in the large operations.

I don't hold a pure Cat piss but have several strains with heavy catpiss phenos , Australian Outback ( Outback Haze x NH21 x MML) , dogshit dead head Haze ( Dogshit x Casey Jones) , Thai Madness ( Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x NH21 x MML)

JetL

Wow! What an amazing list. I browsed the list & saw many strains crossbred with OG Chem but I didn't see it as a standalone. However, it is early morning as I write this & may have missed it. Do you by chance have it and Chemmy Jones in stock?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the MML the same genetics as MM but simply a longer/larger pheno?
Yes , when receiving the Grail project the NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness was labelled NH21 x MML which I've read labelled online as Long or Large pheno of Mullumbimby Madness , a strain from legendary Australian grower Kangativa

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! What an amazing list. I browsed the list & saw many strains crossbred with OG Chem but I didn't see it as a standalone. However, it is early morning as I write this & may have missed it. Do you by chance have it and Chemmy Jones in stock?
Chemmy Jones I do have but is very old stock so not selling them anymore but will make an F2 later in the year.

If interested in Feminized seed I offer a similar strain to Chemmy Jones ( Chem d x chem d x Bx2 Male hit with the Casey Jones pollen, so same exact lineage with extra Chem d thrown in.

I do have the OG chem for sale but not listed on the stocklist, I need to update the stocklist and go through the fridges and add extra projects and strains to it that I've missed of list , several more to list ( I just copy and pasted my email stocklist to the thread so need to update it)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check updated list of Lem chem Regular seed project I'm running a Promo on if Regular seed and Chem strains interest you

Lemon Larry x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds

Cuddles

Hi ojd, I googled but I can´t seem to find your website - that´s assuming you have one ,lol
- I always like to read and find out about a strain as much as possible :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ojd, I googled but I can´t seem to find your website - that´s assuming you have one ,lol
- I always like to read and find out about a strain as much as possible :)
Sorry bro old website down until I get a new 1 built.

Best place is my page on here or Instagram . I post alot of videos these days on instagram as can shoot in 1 quick video where pics il be there forever ocd style trying to get a perfect pic and takes forever. I screenshot alot of my videos for pics on here.

Instagram page
@connoisseur_genetics_seed_co

Screenshot_20240425_112240_Instagram.jpg

Cuddles

thanks this makes a lot more sense to me because I was certain I had come across your website before,lol. Please let us all now when the site one is up and running won´t you :p