What's new

STITCH is coming back!!!!!

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
I am most likely going to be able to grow again OMG I CAN"T WAIT!!!! Getting a license now that illinois has a medical marijuana program.
Going to try to get a cultivator license. Bigger and better than ever!!!! Omg I am so freaking happy I just had to let everyone know!!!! Please wish me luck I get granted for the license!!!

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all the best , I keep my fingers crossed! sounds terriffic !!
And thanks for all the knowledge you shared ( and helped me a lot )!

touringfunkband

Hoping the best for your application Stitch! I know the Illinois bill is pretty lousy but it will be great to hear you will have your hand is providing some quality meds. I've enjoyed reading and re-reading your posts many times and your book is a go to bible for me when diagnosing plant issues. Good luck to you!

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks peeps and it's good to see you guys again! Sep 8th is when I need to turn in my application. It's a pain in the ass, there is sooo much info that needs done in great detail. If someone has not bought there way into the program I should be able to get one. There is only 1 grow center per State police district.

iTarzan

Many people fought broad mites and we didn't have our best general.... You. LOL!

I was just saying you were sorely missed.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
aww thats very nice of ya, I missed being here a lot too, this is my home away from home lol
Im here now so no more going away :D