What's new

Still alive and kickin'

THC123

Veteran
as soon as everything stops spinning man, been feeling really sick the last days, taking a pic would make me barf

THC123

Veteran
Feeling better now

Update part 1

Early amnesia

picture.php

picture.php

Purple frisian

picture.php

Green frisian

THC123

Veteran
Update part 2

Budshots

Purple frisian

Smells like forestfruits and also earthy purple but more on the sweet side

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Update part 4

Early amnesia

Smells very hazy almost the same as amnesia, less sweet more sandalwood

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SHe only had soil and water but stays green, i topdressed with soil once

dread

Veteran
nice as always bro
just saw this
looking forward to a tasting session soon....

THC123

Veteran
Part 1

Harvested the purple frisian

Tomorrow or part of the early amnesia or the green frisian.

Sadly , even though this pheno of ealy amnesia performed well in Chak-ras greenhouse, in mine , i am beginning to get mold.

His greenhouse has lightall day long , mine has light from 11 till 17 o clock in fall .

3 years ago I had zero mold with another early amnesia pheno so I was satisfied with the strain. I mean smell and effect wise it is real good, very amnesia dominant, so in that regard it is a succes, it is also alsmot a month earlier with much bigger buds.

But Manitoba Medicine is not so mold resisitant so I will make new crosses with another dad that I was able to harvest in constant schadow with almost no mold and also on guerilla I had good almost mold less harvests.

I want something early and very mold resistant so I have work to do the coming years

As far as the frisian is concerned :

I had only ONE bud of mold in the biggest top of the biggest cola. For the rest zero mold. Because of lack of time I harvested her a bit too late for my liking. I like a good high and not TOO much couchlock. I mainly vaporize and couchlock strains just end my day.

I have no pics of the plant itself cuz it broke under its own weight

I love frisian dew, there are some real good phenos to be found!!
Here a few pics of the purple Frisian Few from Dutch Passion.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Part 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Because of the flash you dont see the purple colouring, she is light purple.

$This pheno smells sweet, like cassis and forest fruits with a slight fresh and earthy purple undertone but the cassis and forestfruits are dominant in the smell.

She was grown in a 50 liter pot and was given 5 liters of soil as topdressing once and organic npk pellets once.

I hope she smokes as good as she looks.

I have left a few small branches with buds to make cuts to keep a mom from this one.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Did u revegi that FD purple pheno .,?

did have make from early Amnesia beans .,?

good job & show dude :tiphat:

best vibez
D

sprinkl

Veteran
Amazing buds! I thought I got fat buds this year, looks like you beat me by a lot :)
What was your yield if you don't mind me asking? Also, you speak of mold, do you have a fan or something for air circulation? I used one this year, combined with aerated compost tea I got close to zero mold. While last year it was a real mold fest, I use this cheap Aldi greenhouse and it has really poor ventilation. Full sun from morning to evening though.

Still a pic of my biggest bud... Purple Maroc, will grow this again this year. Great strain for our climate, I hope they bring out an improved version using the same Maroccan mother because damn. Fat nugs and flavour :)
picture.php