What's new

Stealth setup: three weeks nursery

As of title i want to set up a simple light to start 2 autos and transfer outside after 20 days. Is a simple led light bulb with 100w equivalent enough for this?
I am a complete noob on this so excuse me for the question

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
yeah, the light is enaugh to start some plants, but some autos don't respond well to transplanting, so you gotta try and see.

yeah, the light is enaugh to start some plants, but some autos don't respond well to transplanting, so you gotta try and see.
Ok so claryfing the light bulb is osram 12watt 100 equivalent in 6500k. Will have 3 liter “double “ pots to have stress free transplant.See pic

Attachments

• 8BC3BEC4-505C-4106-837A-8E4B26A5ED0C.png
    8BC3BEC4-505C-4106-837A-8E4B26A5ED0C.png
    3 MB · Views: 43

Swamp Thang

Veteran
As of title i want to set up a simple light to start 2 autos and transfer outside after 20 days. Is a simple led light bulb with 100w equivalent enough for this?
I am a complete noob on this so excuse me for the question
Don't repeat the mistake I made, of trying to germinate seedlings with the lights set too far from the solo cups. I lost a small fortune in imported seeds when I tried to germ seeds with my grow light placed about a foot above the cups full of soil. The seeds germed but then wilted and died.

The next attempt to germ seeds entailed lowering the lights to within six inches of the cups, then lo and behold, all seeds germinated perfectly and grew up in robust fashion with no evidence of weak stems as I'd seen before.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Building onto that advice, I would say 3 l pots are too big to light 2 of them efficiently from one led bulb. Go with smaller pots or do 2 bulbs.

Latest posts

Latest posts