What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stealth sealed room for own consume

unnamedmike

hi bro, how are you going there ?? here we've been busy sweeping up after the hurricane xD

Not much to say, lots of pests and some useless ph probes... A good new, the Tds meter is already finished. Temperature compensation, and easy calibration by long pressing on the button. Calibrating at 500ppm.

picture.php

and ... diy flowers :biggrin: ... bodhi's super silver hashplant

picture.php

picture.php

Fixer

Bummer! Everything good? Do you get tired of dealing with those hurricanes? We get the occasionally here in New England but that gulf coast is getting pummeled. The flooding looks worst than the wind. Anyway glad you're still online. :comfort:

unnamedmike

Bummer! Everything good? Do you get tired of dealing with those hurricanes? We get the occasionally here in New England but that gulf coast is getting pummeled. The flooding looks worst than the wind. Anyway glad you're still online. :comfort:

Luckily all good, no personal injury and no property damage. My 3 bougainvilleas lost all the leaves, but they are already recovering .. xD I'm just in a fright, but I have to prepare my house better, for future hurricanes, a category 4 I think would break several windows

Fixer

We have a generator that kicks on automatically when the power goes out. It's a little overkill for the house but I'm glad the grow lights don't fail.

unnamedmike

We have a generator that kicks on automatically when the power goes out. It's a little overkill for the house but I'm glad the grow lights don't fail.

Something like your generator would be perfect here. The two destroyers re-vegetated me a bit... with the power outages when the hurricane hit. I'll start by installing bars on the windows, I was very scared how they moved.

unnamedmike

How do you like the super silver HP Mike?

I really like this strain. Im currently keeping 3 phenos, g13, hazy and hashplant. The 3 ones are very suitable for chill out or easy tasks, and i cant decide what one to keep xD Very relaxing effect, pure non sleepy peace wich a good visual "enhacement". A nice warm high. Aroma and taste ... church with non sweet mango jam. blood shot eyes like a demon. Not a bad yielder.

Fixer

Something like your generator would be perfect here. The two destroyers re-vegetated me a bit... with the power outages when the hurricane hit. I'll start by installing bars on the windows, I was very scared how they moved.

What moved?

G

I really like this strain. Im currently keeping 3 phenos, g13, hazy and hashplant. The 3 ones are very suitable for chill out or easy tasks, and i cant decide what one to keep xD Very relaxing effect, pure non sleepy peace wich a good visual "enhacement". A nice warm high. Aroma and taste ... church with non sweet mango jam. blood shot eyes like a demon. Not a bad yielder.
Sounds like good old skool. Yummy.

I got these dosage rates. Such a tiny amount my scales only go 2 decimals lol.
https://manicbotanix.com/disinfection-in-hydroponics-root-disease-prevention/
picture.php

unnamedmike

Sounds like good old skool. Yummy.
I got these dosage rates. Such a tiny amount my scales only go 2 decimals lol.
https://manicbotanix.com/disinfection-in-hydroponics-root-disease-prevention/
View Image
Thanks bro :tiphat: The information is already saved next to my copy / paste. I had little experience with pool shock, my root problems were finally fungus gnats fault, and this problem was solved with mosquito dunks (Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis) I also have spider mites and 2 spotted mites, so I don't feel alone xD (I bought more predators, supposed the package arrive today)

unnamedmike

I added "autosleep" functionality to the DIY meters, and am having some troubles waking them up. Ive bought a TDS and a Ph meter, and im using them while i finish the DIY meters.
Ive replaced the 200l tank, where the RO water was stored, for a 100l tank that fits inside the flowering room (the coolest place in the house, all year round). I need to add a TDS meter to this tank, to know when is time to replace the RO filter membrane (this last time due to my fault, the RO water filter was making water at 232ppm ...)

Best cheap tds meter that ive found
picture.php

New RO water tank

picture.php

picture.php

Mosquito dunk [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis)[/FONT]
picture.php

I think i already said, that i disassembled the automatic irrigation. I installed this hose and at the moment its what i use for watering, while my lazy and old body decide to install flow sensors, solenoid valves, and the RO water line, first in the hose, later in every pvc "cubic frame". With these two improvements i will be able to manually water each plant, X quantity, at exactly the ppm of nutrient solution required. And my sci-fi addicted brain wants to put some kind of code on each plant, and a code reader next to the hose sprinkler, to automatically set the watering settings of each plant.
picture.php

Last edited:

Fixer

I had that meter. It was great while it lasted. That company HM does a great job for the price.

unnamedmike

I had that meter. It was great while it lasted. That company HM does a great job for the price.
Thanks bro, I didnt know this company. Ive checked the web and they have ph meters, im talking to them to buy one, if the ph meter is comparable in quality to the TDS one, it would be a good buy.

unnamedmike

6 days ago, the first step towards legalization was taken here in Mexico, finally ... I always wanted to be the owner of a genetic nursery. In Spain i had a collection of mothers comparable to that of any seed bank, but due to the reigning prohibition of the very corrupt kingdom of Spain, i emigrated leaving my genetics ...
Now, with the option of a business license, i am considering working in a nursery, i have plenty of space and some experience.

I couldn't sleep last night, and i was planning the operation. im going to start with between 4 and 20 mothers, in a space of 2m*10m. Here all year round the temperature and humidity are more or less adequate for growth, the only problem (and big) are the pests, but it seems that im controlling it with entomopathogens and other non-toxic practices.
Also for years, Ive planned to use sunlight for indoor growing, but in the very corrupt kingdom of Spain, there is a tax / law for solar panels ... I bought some solar cells, mppt and inverter, i still have to buy the batteries and i still can't decide what lighting to use. While the material arrives, i have a lot of work to prepare the room, especially to prevent insects from entering.

I temporarily enabled a shelf for cuttings. They are illuminated by 3 12w philips bulbs, in cococoir filled partycups, there are 42 cups, from 1 to 4 cuttings per cup.
picture.php

cbd girls and moms, last days in the over-populated tent.

picture.php

(Edited to clarify that nothing shown is for sale. Most of the plants are CBD mothers and cuttings, in the middle of the selection process, from 30: 1 CBD seeds)

Last edited:

thailer

wow!! i really like your setup unnamedmike!! i need to go back and keep browsing but i want to subscribe now.

Fixer

6 days ago, the first step towards legalization was taken here in Mexico, finally ... I always wanted to be the owner of a genetic nursery. In Spain i had a collection of mothers comparable to that of any seed bank, but due to the reigning prohibition of the very corrupt kingdom of Spain, i emigrated leaving my genetics in what i believed were good hands ...
Now, with the option of a business license, i am considering working in a nursery, i have plenty of space and some experience.

I couldn't sleep last night, and i was planning the operation. im going to start with between 4 and 20 mothers, in a space of 2m*10m. Here all year round the temperature and humidity are more or less adequate for growth, the only problem (and big) are the pests, but it seems that im controlling it with entomopathogens and other non-toxic practices.
Also for years, Ive planned to use sunlight for indoor growing, but in the very corrupt kingdom of Spain, there is a tax / law for solar panels ... I bought some solar cells, mppt and inverter, i still have to buy the batteries and i still can't decide what lighting to use. While the material arrives, i have a lot of work to prepare the room, especially to prevent insects from entering.

I temporarily enabled a shelf for cuttings. They are illuminated by 3 12w philips bulbs, in cococoir filled partycups, there are 42 cups, from 1 to 4 cuttings per cup.
View Image

cbd girls and moms, last days in the over-populated tent.

View Image

(Edited to clarify that nothing shown is for sale. Most of the plants are CBD mothers and cuttings, in the middle of the selection process, from 30: 1 CBD seeds)

Is electricity expensive in Mexico? I just switched out two 1000W DE HPS for all LEDs. Assuming they grow as well as the HPS there should be a cost savings. LEDs should also reduce your cooling demand especially if you're in a warm climate.

unnamedmike

Is electricity expensive in Mexico? I just switched out two 1000W DE HPS for all LEDs. Assuming they grow as well as the HPS there should be a cost savings. LEDs should also reduce your cooling demand especially if you're in a warm climate.

The firsts 800 kwh are charged at a "normal" price (sorry i cant found a single bill ...), similar to the one i paid in Spain, the problem is that the kwh consumed after 800kwh cost two, 3 ... 4 times more. Im paying 250usd every two months, for 1000w led, a minisplit, a dehumidifier and two fans.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts