What's new

stealth or pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merfolk

Why are you even askin this man? Obviously your gut is telling you somthing..

Just boink her and follow Rule #1, and your homeboys girl knowing your shit is no good - They run there mouth to there ONE BEST FRIEND, and it all starts there -

Comeon bro, just hit it, establish a relationship ( if you care too ) and see what she is about

Too many eggs in one basket.

edit:

i vote for stealth, followed by a careful route to pussy.

If its pussy you want, Money grows on tree's, Money buys pussy, no matter HOW you look at it.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Yeah I do miss reading some of the shit yummy wrote... dude should have written a book.. Id buy it... if he was real of coarse

why does everyone keep saying im yummy or some shit?

i know money buys pussy but bought pussy sucks, pay 200 an hour for the girlfriend experiance or put in some work and have it allll day!

she works for the legalization movement i hardly doubt she is a ripper or associates with those people. no hoodrat trash her people.

D

Durdy

hahaha just think you could have her and three of her fine friends trimming buds topless while also answering phones collecting donations for the legalization movement hahahaha

i really dont understand some of teh comments here but whatever seems like this was hijacked. talking about tracking me down and ambushing me? wtf some of you guys are nuts. i think il just stop posting here for now, peace yall im gonna do my thing. if i crash and burn il come back and post up pics believe that!

D

Durdy

Good luck! may you find a female worth spending your time on (other then mary jane of course)

P.S. if this girls name is mary jane then you best propose ASAP

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
i really dont understand some of teh comments here but whatever seems like this was hijacked.

Usually happens when a member asks whether they should hit it.

talking about tracking me down and ambushing me? wtf some of you guys are nuts.

lol

i think il just stop posting here for now, peace yall im gonna do my thing. if i crash and burn il come back and post up pics believe that!

Fly-on-the-wall pics preferred.

Merfolk

Well i spose you could really BUY the pussy, whatever floats your boat..

But you will eventually Wine and dine the broad, or rent a apartment for a front, a hotel whatever...

You pay for pussy, no matter HOW you look at it..

flowers, etc etc - Comeon rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.