What's new

Stealth Grow Flashlight > Stealth Grow CamelBox

M

Melkor420

Your flashlight gave me an idea... Why don't I flip the aluminum foil around in a pack of camel filters. The plastic packaging will keep the water from leaking during waterings. Then I can poke a couple of holes in the top, attach a 9volt led strip, and ooh la la... so what if I have to change the battery once a day... I've adapted a mini solar panel from a garden light to keep her runnin all the time. And I can put her in my shirt pocket!

Max production 1/4 abowl.:joint:

lol

Click to enlarge pics.

:yoinks:

Monk Hughes

ultramicro is rather entertaining, but i don't like the cigarette box idea. i'd be more impressed by a nice spray can setup or something more .. solid i guess. but good luck with your thing either way.

MtnKuSh

is that a tomato growing in there..?
you should cut the top off of a big arizona iced tea can and grow in there..already aluminum inner.. funny thread

M

Melkor420

Lights Camel LED Mini Box New Pics! Lighting Installed!

Lights Camel LED Mini Box New Pics! Lighting Installed!

I adapted a 9volt 11 light LED array, and I think it's going to work! The heat of the light offsets the moisture of the pack! Plus... it's Light's Camel. I guess you can see that now that the pack is glowing!
:deadhorse

:bashhead:lol

M

Melkor420

yes that is a tomato growing in there, MtnKush! Do you think I'd waste good beans on a mini project like this... let's see how the tomato does first! lol

M

Melkor420

DYS

DYS

Thank You Monk! I knew you'd come around. It only took 10 minutes to build this! You can too!

M

Melkor420

I just take my jokes to real levels is all. I mean If I wanted to I could probably build a bubbleponic case not much bigger than this. I mean it wouldn't be hard. Just silly. Like I was saying the flashlight inspired my creativity... nothing more.:dueling:

M

Melkor420

R U Paying Attention

R U Paying Attention

Look! The ventilation is provided my my walking. when I move around... wind goes through the pack, especially whith the top up, pimpin down the blvd. A carbon scrubber..... r u serious! lol Well when someone sees it and gives me a dirty look I will turn around and walk the other way so as they can not see my TOMATO!:joint:

M

Melkor420

SHOW ME YOUR GROW

SHOW ME YOUR GROW

LOL now you've got the idea... Send me of some of your wacky 1sq" ideas!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
try and face south as often as possible when outdoors during the day unless temps get to hot then turn in a northerly direction and use the LED's.