What's new

STEALTH computer desk.[70wHPS]

Trev

haha right on brother. gotta have a couple bad highs to really enjoy the good ones. i wont lie some 5'o'clock was involved but i wasnt really feelin the affects of the vodka so i blamed it on the pot. now that i think of it. the pot didnt smell to hott when i do the routine joint sniffin. oh well, ill trust my nose next time aye!.

these little grows are quite fun, and you get some herb to! last run pulled 1.5 ounces! things went a little smoother last time, my seedlings were perfect. this time.. i got some yellowing leaves early on and its stumping me..
yeah that HPS setup cost me 34 bucks! thats a steal if you ask me.

Trev

major ph burn on my babies while i was gone.. yikes, tap water = no good!! and i will need to start feeding soon, the soil is hyponex potting mix but i just dont think it has enough nutes, so i have some shultz to put in the dirt when i hit 12/12 at this age nutes really arent needed they arent very big. not much to update on.. when i got home had some yellow drooping leaves, now they are purked up after a tansplant and a flush so should be good. got some new growth starting also!

duggy

Trev--looking good. I'm all set to custom build me a stealth desk over the next two weekends.

Say, wouldn't you want to slap some flat white paint on yr back wall there? Jus a thought.

duggy :smoker:

Trev

i just dont have enough space in this cab.. i would have.. if i had the medium base 70watt HPS but for some reason i got send the mogul.. so this light is huge. i built a quick cab to hold them down in the basement.. just to veg them enough to go into the 150 dresser cab. startin training on the one today.. the other whenever it gets a little bigger.. its goin real slow. kinda sick though.