What's new

Stealth Attic Grow Tunnel 400w CMH (X3)

Forbin's4Way

I don't get a chance to actually log on much....just wanted to stop by say that is a very pro construction job. Can't wait to see the very pro gardening job! Thanks for stopping by my intro page...planning the move to the bay area. Lets just say if you are planning on moving soon you picked the wrong time to build that very complete grow room. Good luck with everything...I'll follow your grow even if i'm only lurking (which is the only thing I do professionally) Peace 4way

B

B. Self Reliant

Great setup you got going! Look forward to hearing how things go.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
hey one wolf,

I don't live there any more, but, yeah, during the summer, the a/c didn't work properly. When the air is stagnant in the attic and the heat index is 108f, the a/c has a hard time working, and that was a 11k btu for a 400w. Now I run a 1kw in a tent and cool it with a 5k btu a/c thats in a spare bedroom. Not as stealth, but nothing a lockable door knob can't handle.

It really sucked tearing it all down. After setting up my tent and thinking back on my attic build, I was like, wtf was I thinking?

Now, if your in high school and want to do this via an attic access way in your bedroom closet, that would be trick. And don't say it can't be done, I had friends in high school who practically owned the upstairs part of their parents house, they never came up there, ever. We got away with so much shyt over there.