What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

Funkadafi

hey OGRoyalGrower,
I Think if you add a sunny day, a green field and some headphones to that mix ya got going there you'd have a splendid time! =)

This is an unknown strain but is the best i've seen in an area that is mostly filled with stuff from the pipeline:vacume sealed dank, thick nugs, has been kif'd and has a fuzzy look to it (I believe from being screened for hash theres no real "stickyness" to it and the glands on the outside lair just look like fuzz, not too sure if that's why it looks that way).

This has a very awsome Taste on the green hit, very strong hashy and fruity salivating kinda feeling. I love more the second breath of air I take after a green hit, oh man does it smell gooooood! I was told it is hydro, only thing i frowned at is whoever grew it out obviously did not care that half of the pistil where still white!

was in a hurry using a friends digi, sorry for the unprofessionalism

:bat:

O

OG Royal Grower

some fool told me this was G13, i laughed but no doubt it is really good pot. I've gotten this same bud once before but have never bought something called G13...
10621IMGP0958.JPG

My new jarz(just the first plant)

Apologies in advance for the huge load times, but I couldn't host them on icmag without them losing a ton of detail. I'm sure all you cannabis lovers don't mind the giant photos! (taken by me, of course) :D

purplepassion.jpg

Purple Passion

grapefruitkush.jpg

Grapefruit Kush

g13.jpg

G13

erkle.jpg

Purple Erkle

leprechaun.jpg

Leprechaun

R

Reinhold

yea too bad they look real good too props. Whats the tastes and highs like? peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts