What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Solid an starting to break down to roll
IMG_20230711_231608172_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20230712_180016303_BURST000_COVER~2.jpg

Thegreengrower64

WARNING

-> This post contains graphic images that may be disturbing to viewers. <-

click on the image to see full glory ;-)
A5/OHz x OHz #1
View attachment 18855781 View attachment 18855782 View attachment 18855783 View attachment 18855784 View attachment 18855785 View attachment 18855786 View attachment 18855787 View attachment 18855788 View attachment 18855789 View attachment 18855790

next goal is ...
more space for resin ...
M.:smoker:
Fat trichome heads, exactly what we're looking for. Lovely 😍 👌

EarlyHour

Portland Red Hair/Lilac Foot Burger
IMG_1577.jpeg

IMG_1578.jpeg

IMG_1580.jpeg

This is a strain Im super excited about! Not just because it reeks and gets me high as hell, but because it has a good story!

I went back through my notes and remembered I popped a seed that was essentially a family heirloom from my partner’s late father, (dad) He was a grower in Oregon throughout the 80s-00s, who worked with his father (grandpa). Grandpa was a big time grower for a long time, starting on a ranch in Fallbrook California in the 70s.

So the story goes, while grandpa was growing out in Fallbrook he was given his first Afghan plants. He then took them to Oregon when he moved and passed the genetics down through the years. They have been kept going by my partners mom.

Obviously I can’t and won’t claim to have any kind of full picture on the genetics, and I’m sure there’s been outcrosses over the years. That said, it’s still a plant that put out bud that smelled and looked and tasted different than any of the other strains I have! Super strong cooked meat and sweaty gym socks give way to a deep sour smell when it’s ground up. Smoke tastes smooth and sour and gives you a surprisingly heady cerebral high.

So I did as much reading as I could find about what might have been floating around Fallbrook in the 70s and 80s. I couldn’t find a ton but I found a few references on forums and old articles to “Fallbrook Red Hair” and that stuck out immediately because of how many red stigmas were all over the buds. Additionally, the stories I read seemed to line up pretty well with the family oral history if you will.

Thus, Portland Red Hair.

Now, obviously I don’t know the exact genetic makeup, or if this is in any way related to what they called Fallbrook Red Hair. It probably isn’t tbh, 50 years is a long time for that. But I do know that these seeds came from old stock kept around through the years, I know the bud is something special, and I know it sure makes a romantic as hell story don’t it? So Portland Red Hair it is!

HolyGrailP

My all time favorite, Ammie!!!!
This Amnesia Core just reeks out of lemon candy smell. For me the better I grow less incense taste and worse I grow this plant it gets more incense. High is of course nice skunk/haze type with some flying high. But def not like Neville’s Haze type of real high-flying high.

And of course grown by me!

IMG_8327.jpeg
IMG_8328.jpeg

HolyGrailP

Marshmallow OG
This pheno was damn minty/sour
Think was Jet Fuel G6 pheno

Just that Race Fuel was better than this Marshmallow so I let her go

Still was very enjoyable tho

IMG_8109.jpeg