What's new

Stash shots please?

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
This is my kinda thread!!!

Amazing images guys, gotta strong feelin I'll be runnin out of Rep going through here.

I'll contribute daily shots myself, I'll start at the back of my Photobucket account; well after I learned how to take some decent images.

All pics are taken with a 2011 HTC My Touch 8MP phone.

OG 18 (Reserva Privada)

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Space Dog

Space Dog

Space Dog TGA (Space Queen x Super Snow Dog)
(First Run)

Space Dog is one of my favorite strains, she comes out soo colorful, copious resin production and a very Skunky aroma at the front with a fruity berry like note at the back.

There will be more pics of her for sure, very photogenic Flowers, and I've got many pictures to share.

Love this thread!

Last edited:

TrueNeed

LA Cannalope

picture.php

picture.php

idiit

Veteran
Haitian dom pheno out of nanan bouclou ( Haitian/cape tribulation sativa aka papua new guinea red).

this bud came in while it was hot and humid. this turns the bud darker. these two buds weighed 8 gr. total. these are actually bud 'seconds'. first bud shots deleted to security threat a while back.

the difference in bud structure in Haitian v pnr is night and day. makes it easy to pheno search for in line breeding projects.

picture.php

SpaceJunkOG

Some homegrown Swazi Gold (flowered 90+ days, very pure sativa, feels a bit like cocaine, great with morning coffee or in replacement of coffee, still curing for another 3 months!!)

Trainwreck. (my favorite "wind down" evening smoke, very smooth and "clean" high when pulled at day 42 - 49 for me personally)

Brasilian

Psychedelic Marijuana passionate
Veteran
Black Jack #herer (sweet fruity aroma with intense aftertaste incense cathedral)

picture.php

:rasta:

Last edited:

MrDuke

Malawi Killer x Panama

Malawi Killer x Panama

Very racy turn and an oily pine smell :whee::whee:

Attachments

• Malawi Killer x Panama.jpg
    Malawi Killer x Panama.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 18