about to get lit up...

Don't feel bad...
attachment.php

Attachments

• m1h.jpg
    m1h.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 15

audioaddict

Not the best shot in the world, but it's getting posted anyway as I've ran out of weed and need to keep busy, plus this is now representative of my "stash" :( lol

Last nug of some Bubble Cheese that's been doing the rounds, very potent and smells like green cream soda.

bubch.jpg

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Durban Poison

Durban Poison

This is my Durban Poison pulled at week 13 and flushed for 3 full weeks with oxygenated water ph'd at 6.0 . Tastes like licorice, anise and some citrus. Very amazing uplifting psychadelic smoke. Makes my head feal like it's vibrating. lol peace and love all, Stagger:jump:

FIRE ANTS

attachment.php

attachment.php

SUPER BLUE DREAM WITH CARAMELISCIOUS

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0500.JPG
    IMG_0500.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 16

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
wow, nice jars. can i find them online?

great buds, btw! :joint:

We got all of our crocks at Goodwill and garage sales but I would not recommend using them because even with the best seal they still leak and your stash will dry out. I only use quart mason jars now, they are cheap and seal great.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
i have jars but I saw those and I was thinking they're also lightproof. thanks for the information! oh, and great stashes guys! :joint:

Good medicine

Good medicine

Usually, the grower gives me a lecture on the strain, its history, and his "simple process to help each plant reach its full potential". Somehow he seems to know what each weed wants to eat and what it may need to keep it safe in the near term, and when. He loves to talk about it and I love to listen just as much. He went on vacation to Cleveland before I got the insight on this grow. I just hope he remembers which one I got when he returns. Any help in identifying this strain is appreciated.

This weed does one thing only: reduces the effect depression has on patients. It doesn't have any other benefit but it sure is a king's king in the area of its sole specialization - Depression. I cannot yet tell if it's a pure sativa, but it's the first strain I've had in years that had no effect on my physical pain whatsoever. It is totally in the head. But it's not that simple because for me, my physical issues cause a great deal of depression. This strain seems to to indirectly deal with my physical pain by focusing on the depression that stems out of the disability. Does that make sense. Too medicated. I need to watch it as it can put you on a different plateau than anyone else if you smoke only it for several consecutive sessions.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0622.JPG
    IMG_0622.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 18
  • aIMG_0617.JPG
    aIMG_0617.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 18
  • aIMG_0608.JPG
    aIMG_0608.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 16
  • aIMG_0606.JPG
    aIMG_0606.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 17

el clandestino

super chato
Ojds Chemwreck kush #6. She flowered 78 days under LEDs and this pic was taken after 20 days in the jar. AWESOME MEDS :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chemwreck kush#1 was more kushy and went 80 days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts