What's new

Stash shots please?

RooR HeaD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

German RooR The North London Hippy Deluxe with Jason Lee slide!
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha wow i love all the pictures here, makes me want to dip into your nug jars and take a quick snapper!!

heres all i got
garbagebags.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
big dark bag is some dark purps, the small bag is some kush from a grower i just met who is fucking awesome and really knows his stuff, then theres some blue dot and master kush in the background from my usual grower but he is more of a commercial guy so his quality is lacking sometimes, but the blue dot was awesome, soil grown.

heres some of the blue dot
BLUEDOT.jpg

weedster

nice buds everbody ;D ... send me those bud and i will grade them if they are that good as they are in pic =)

peace

newgrowNY

Hello all.... new to the Mag here
These are some shots from my first, still ongoing, bagseed grow / harvest. They are from an all CFL closet grow, 504w of CFL veg and flower. Currently have 3 more a 6.5 weeks 12/12 that are CFL veg and 600w HPS tent grow.

DSCN1575.JPG

DSCN1576.JPG

DSCN1577.JPG

DSCN1580.JPG

DSCN15811.JPG

DSCN1582.JPG

RooR HeaD

yo waht kind of camera do u got bog? some real good pics so clear and close ups wow let me know i want a camera like that.

RooR HeaD

I just cant get good pics of my bud ever. thats why i asked my friend took some pics of the same strain and they look like bogs pics but i just cant get clear great pics like that no matter how hard i try.

picture.php

picture.php

those pics r as clear as i can get them but i want to know how to get ture close ups like that.