What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash Box Suggestions

Sweatloaf

I'd appreciate suggestions based on your actual experiences with what works best for you, your favorite stash boxes.

I'm wanting to get something better than what I have now. Basically something smell proof. Nothing fancy needed.

Ultramarin

I'd appreciate suggestions based on your actual experiences with what works best for you, your favorite stash boxes.

I'm wanting to get something better than what I have now. Basically something smell proof. Nothing fancy needed.
:LOL:

depends on your needs. i use a 40ft shipcontainer with a rubber seal...
someone else may prefer i simple glas.

Ultramarin

kilner-weckglas-0-5-liter

Sweatloaf

Good idea with the jar. I didn't mention I'm looking for a kit box to store grinder, herb, other smoking accessories, etc.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I had some old wooden cigar boxes that I added a screen to and had a little pollen box with a side compartment for a grinder, pipe, lighter, etc.

I can't find a picture. I'll see if I can find the box. LOL Worked great and gave me a little dry sift now and then.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I had to pull this out to roll a zillion Christmas joints so I snapped a couple quick shots. This was the first prototype I made. I did about 10 or 15 of them and gave most of them away to friends. Everyone loved them.

pollenbox-1.jpg
pollenbox-2.jpg
pollenbox-3.jpg
pollenbox-2.jpg

Ca++

I'm not sure what brands you get, but your big food store's kitchen kit area, will have ideas. Things like Tupperware or Sistema are quite cheap. Look for one with catches, that are hinged properly, and a rubber seal, that's a separate part. Take along what you want to put in it, or something of similar size, if that's more appropriate.

I'm pretty hooked on Peli cases. Military grade stuff, that ensures new seals are available, and some of which have a lifetime guaranty. There is nothing between them, as the food store one's can be really quite good. Chefs demand it. Just as much as divers, photographers and soldiers.

I was happy with this for some time. Other people took a fancy to it, and picked them up to.
iu

Be sure to not pinch weed into the seal, as poor handling will mean resin all over the parts of the box, that are not inside it. There is no point having a good box, if the outside smells.
I had to put a kink in my kingsize for this container. It was otherwise perfect for a weekends percy