What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starting new outdoor season 54°55'N can anyone help with seeds?

Kelly's Heroes

Here are some pictures of my previous grow. These are various guerilla gold crosses.

IMG-20190215-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190215-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20190215-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20190215-WA0004.jpg

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
Looks like you had good success with those Guerilla gold seeds. Why not trying those again?
There are plenty of Dutch / European or Canadian breeders that have GG or GG crosses.
Also „MM“ mighty mite (or Manitoba medicine as I originally learned it) seems to be a fast one too.
Basically breeders living in areas where the season are shorter / become cold and wet in October.

Seeds from the Scandinavian „HFH“ used to be a good choice for me years ago with their „rocket chunk 2“.

OleReynard

Looks like you had good success with those Guerilla gold seeds. Why not trying those again?
There are plenty of Dutch / European or Canadian breeders that have GG or GG crosses.
Also „MM“ mighty mite (or Manitoba medicine as I originally learned it) seems to be a fast one too.
Basically breeders living in areas where the season are shorter / become cold and wet in October.

Seeds from the Scandinavian „HFH“ used to be a good choice for me years ago with their „rocket chunk 2“.
Canadian or Alaskan stock, them Boyz seem to have it going on

Tynehead Tom

I'm at the same lattitude but in western Canada up at 3000ft.
Usually I run full term 8 to 10 week photoperiod strains by light dep, cropping out in mid to late september ideally. It has been a lot of work for excellent reward but this year I am going to run auto flowers just for shitsngiggles. I might run some Friesland to see if it will finish here but it's a harsh climate here in the fall so I dunno. Other strains people here grow I have tried in the past didn't impress me as far as the smoke went but who knows. Some good advice in this thread for EU/UK grower though. There was a really good seedbank here in Canada for a while that had a whole bunch of the Canadian outdoor breeders under one roof but it all ended badly and everyone parted ways. Some of them are around if you do some digging.

chizzleonetime

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I grew your ... spg x manitoba meds ... manitoba meds...guerilla f4? And a few others ... all finished very well .. this was over ten years ago

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I grew your ... spg x manitoba meds ... manitoba meds...guerilla f4? And a few others ... all finished very well .. this was over ten years ago
Hey, I got some seeds from thc123 with some old Dutch crosses like 15 years ago. He is a member on here but not so active anymore?
I don’t remember Guerilla Gold but he sent me a lot of Manitoba medicine (MM) and crosses with MM, like SPGxMM.
I used those MM seeds for further crosses outdoors. Mostly with rocket chunk 2 (hfh), Acapulco gold and some dr.p crosses.

I don’t want to take the credit for the MMxSPG nor any GG crossed since I don’t remember if I made those. But maybe I sent you some made by thc123?

The earliest MM plants I had were proper semi auto phenos and where as thick as my head (you can see old pics where they are wearing my hat), dried and ready for smoke in August, 2 months before anything else. It was great side smoke until the regular harvest was ready.