What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NucleoSynthesis

So after years of reading everybody else’s posts I decided it’s time to start posting my own.

I recently posted a short thread in the introduction area explaining abit about myself and my growing and breeding history if you want go check that out.

I’m a small operation in the U.K. with 16 years growing experience and 10 years breeding experience.

I also collect heirloom and elite genetics and also pop a lot of landrace seeds to combine with modern hybrids in an attempt to create unique terpene profiles not often found in today’s saturated genetic pool.

So about the grow.

Tent Size - 3m x 1.5m x 2.3m

Lights - 2 x Gavita 1000w DE + 315w Lumatek CFL

Extraction - 2 x Rhino Pro 6” Variable Speed Fans 390-760 m3h mounted to rhino professional carbon filters.

Intake - 1x 4” RVK fan with carbon filtered intake air for particulate filtration.
Medium - Coco / Perlite 60/40 Mix (UGRO Rhiza Coir Base)

Pot size - 3 Gallon Bags

PPFD - 750 currently rising to around 900 in early / mid flower.

VPD - Kept as close to optimal levels as possible using an ecotechnics enviromental controller.

Strains -

3 x Super Lemon Haze (Francos Breeder Cut) Mother In my possession since Circa late 2010

15 x Stardawg Illuminati Cut

1 x (Tester Run) - Mac1 Caps Cut

1 x (My Own Breeding Project) - Original Exodus Cheese (Clone Only) x to a Jamaican Landrace male selected from a pack of ace seeds.

I explain more in my introductory post on the other thread about this cross but I have basically limited space and have whittled down from 20 possible candidates to the best single female based on vigour, structure and smell!

Currently on the first day of the flip, and il be posting weekly updates to share my results.

Also in the new year I will be posting a detailed report of my next breeding project which will be a special one.

Photos to come later today, just charging my digital camera up, one question for seasoned members of the forum… when I post photos is the geolocation info automatically wiped clean or is that something I will have to do pre upload?

Here’s an old photo of a full tent of Illuminati cut I ran some time last year 🤪

Many thanks and I’m glad to finally be able to post with you guys 🤞🏻

9762104C-5931-4D9D-B33A-5485B42EF987.jpeg

NucleoSynthesis

Super Lemon Haze -
B9D8AF4A-A916-44A4-AE67-454999020AEC.jpeg
06D6737D-261D-492F-AB5B-4C1235016440.jpeg

Stardawg - Illuminati Cut
B7117839-036F-40F5-BF63-78ACDB0DB3FF.jpeg
8CDFE045-9AC1-4F7E-801C-12CC0059A37E.jpeg

Mac1 Caps Cut - Still figuring her out, she got over watered a couple of days ago and started with a little crinkled leaf but she’ll come around, I’ve heard she can be a finnecky vegger, definitely quite slow I’ve found.
78A04430-46EF-4966-94FC-69A21F5B546C.jpeg

Exodus Cheese (Clone Only) x Select Jamaican Landarce Male #6 (Pink Lemonade Pheno)

C0CB2C81-2CAA-41AC-8981-F617FDA17CFF.jpeg

revegeta666

Looking great! I like the patriotic growbags haha. Will be following as it's clear you know what you're doing :)
when I post photos is the geolocation info automatically wiped clean or is that something I will have to do pre upload?
You should be able to turn the metadata off in your camera app's configuration. If not, there exist other camera apps that are made just for that.

NucleoSynthesis

Looking great! I like the patriotic growbags haha. Will be following as it's clear you know what you're doing :)

You should be able to turn the metadata off in your camera app's configuration. If not, there exist other camera apps that are made just for that.
That’s too kind of you cheers matey! And yeah lol they’re actually grocery bags from my local shop but they work great! Just like round hadopots I love em!

Rider420

It is stripped when you upload. :rasta: Looks great.
Your still taking a risk if you don't disable the GPS feature on you camera or phone. Here's a link as to how. Don't make it easy for the NARCS or worse grow rippers!
GPS coordinates are not embedded in every single photo. The person who took the photo may have disabled this feature on their phone or manually removed the EXIF details afterwards. Many image-sharing services online—but not all of them—automatically strip the geolocation details for privacy reasons. If you don’t see these details, the’ve been stripped from (or never included in) the image file.

These are standard GPS coordinates, so you just need to match them to a location on a map to find where the photo was actually taken. Many mapping services offer this feature—you can plug the coordinates straight into Google Maps, for example.

Last edited:

NucleoSynthesis

How did Mac 1 (Cap’s cut) get downgraded to tester status? That plant would be a queen around here ( and king haze would knock her up).
I’ve only recently aquired it, so it will be my first run with her, I’ve taken some cuts to mother as I’m expecting good things lol!

I only managed to get her with a 2 week veg this and originally was going to leave her in a 1gal pot but decided last minute to change her up into a 3 but I’m expecting a pretty small plant and not a full expression of what she’s capable of this run.

Hoping to get her dialed in over the next couple of runs though 🤪 glad to hear she’s considered a keeper!

NucleoSynthesis

Merry Xmas eve ICMAG, I hope everyone’s xmas trees are growing well 😏🌲

As promised here is my first weekly update on the mixed strain tent with a few of my favourites.

Quick update for anyone new here.

3 x SLH Franco Breeder Cut
15 x StarDawg Illuminati Cut
1 x Mac-1 Caps Cut
1 x Exodus Cheese (Clone Only) x Jamaican landrace male #6

Day 7 since the flip.

The last week I’ve had major issues with low humidity which isn’t ideal during early flip, the Stardawg and Mac1 seemed to be less happy than the others at the start of the week.

I bit the bullet and purchased a SonicAir 10L 800ml/hr Humidifier which has helped out massively, humidity has gone from low 40’s to high 50’s / low 60’s.

The two more sativas girls seemed to be handling the lower humidity just fine and weren’t showing any real signs of stress but now the humidity is closer to ideal VPD ranges everything is looking much more healthy!

I’d say all in all I might have lost a couple of days worth of stretch to the colder / dryer conditions but the last 4 days or so everything has been going great!

I’m sure by next week everything will be well into the second layer of trellis.

I also received a freebie earlier on in the week from my hydro store of some ecothrive biosys instant microbe tea that really seemed to boost overall plant health and added some vigour to everything.

Here’s a few photos (excuse the poor white balance, I’m working with a new camera and still figuring out the best settings lol).

Super Lemon Haze - Franco Cut - Day 7
1D9CC141-C034-4097-B507-615ECD4B5B2F.jpeg
145BA94E-F758-4543-9F04-F5EA3D49CFDC.jpeg
41504440-7EB6-4AC5-AF56-95049D2BE9BD.jpeg
4F8D7DD4-4996-4C5E-BB61-4BE4215077E2.jpeg

Stardawg - Illuminati Cut - Day 7
99B56B49-E8A9-4144-923D-CC829964E197.jpeg
BCD3D3D8-A3AE-4B6D-A945-11F9E17E3356.jpeg
6C3B49D3-8710-4830-823C-284B5310F36E.jpeg

Mac-1 - Caps Cut - Day 7 (Flipped at 4/5 Nodes - Very Small Plant)
2E504B3B-DF72-4BE8-A4EA-0F0E26FD6C57.jpeg
10D31E3C-A629-4856-B515-0FA6EEE8CDBF.jpeg
131FBEBE-B38F-4BF0-9359-01ECB7325C28.jpeg