What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starting indoors moving outdoors day indoors at night

Bjerbob

I live in Michigan plan on starting plants indoors in April then transfer to 40 gallon fabric pots set up on a trailer and have a large pole barn which I plan to wheel in at night and roll out before sunrise any suggestions or comments

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I live in Michigan plan on starting plants indoors in April then transfer to 40 gallon fabric pots set up on a trailer and have a large pole barn which I plan to wheel in at night and roll out before sunrise any suggestions or comments

that is a fucking dope Idea and I always wonder why more people don't light dep like this.

your plants might need training so they don't scrape the top of the door so triple trellising the way indoor is done might be a good idea if your wagon is tall and your door low.

you will want light indoors to extend veg on clones or just to keep them alive if the weather gets stormy and you want to keep them indoors all day.

if you have the electricity, fans on the plants at night is a good idea.

good luck on your crop!

mecum

As [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chunkypigs [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]already stated it's strange that not more people grow this way.
I do it already for years.
Out in the morning at about 8 o'clock and in after 8-10 hours later. After my experiences the room has to be really dark.
Cheers

[/FONT]

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
i did it before with 3 gallons from bedroom to deck everyday, its work. but sun is the best light