What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starting Fresh

I Care

IMG_1192.jpeg

In and out.

I Care

So I ordered a 31x31 accidentally. Not going to work with my drain pan set up. The seller “derder” on eBay refunded my money and said no need to return the 31x31 and just order the right tent. Legendary!

The canopy top didn’t quite fit, had to cut and modify, secure with zip ties which will make it a permanent fixture… espescially after bending the leg on the frame. Which I found layin on the side of the road.

I got the ViparSpectre XS2500 pro light and it’s able to be shortened in length to fit into a 36” space. Only light I could find that would fit right with the small space and it had a driver that can be installed outside of the grow space. .
IMG_1203.jpeg

Last edited:

Ca++

I'm puzzled. You were refunded for a 20x36x62 so you could buy a 20x36x62 according to your receipts? That's the same size.

Have you been having time off then, or renewing after troubles?
I'm about to do some 10% bleaching, but would ideally like to renew things

I Care

No no, the listing is for a 20x36x62 but actually they have multiple sizes available under the same listing… up to a 48x48x80. I ordered the 31x31x63 somewhere between cart and checkout, I don’t really know how I did that cause the 20x36x62 was the cheapest when I originally intended to place the order. The actual size is in below the listing title.

And yes I decided to downsize, I got rid of the lighthouse and the HPS and everything to go with it. Going from 25sqft of space to less that 5sqft.

I Care

I also am interested in going to water set ups using hydro red set up. But unexpected expense of the dog dying and cremation really kinda fucked me up. Ready to give yo and go back south, but I already ordered all this stuff before I lost the dog.

I Care

Three strawnanna seeds that were given to me on the middle rack.
Broccoli, Bush Beans and Cucumbers starting in the mondi.

Seed starter soil soaked with clonex solution.
IMG_1205.jpeg

Edit: also thank you for recognizing my tragic loss of my dog, my companion and an irreplaceable friend.

Last edited:

I Care

trying to determine pot sizes available for this tray. 16”x 33” inner and 18x36 outer. Unlike has a 200lb test box that can 3.66667 cubic feet of soil, looking for cardboard box container growers

I Care

IMG_1331.jpeg

From Left to Right

Bubba Kush (f)

Lunar Bean

Diesel (f)

Strawnanna that has struggled since first pic.
starter soil was bunk and even tried damping off on me. It’s in PAGP

Gelati Kush Mints x DblOG Chem

Broccoli looks :( and Spacemaster 80 cucumbers

All canna is in now in a 1 part Premier Peat, 1 Part Perlite 1 Part COM Aeration and 1 part COM stonington growers mix

I Care

Have a casualty back there in the cucumber pile. Broccoli is over sowed.
Good ol sulvania 6500, need more light depth soon. Now would be a perfect world.

IMG_1350.jpeg

600-Watt Equivalent Integrated LED White Slim High Bay Light with Sensor Socket 5000K​

^ possibly hyprocrytical thinkin, looking back on what worked.

Gotta build a fruit rig.. Ppl here deserve credit for this.

Blue Print
IMG_1351.jpeg

Last edited:

I Care

5 quart drain basin aquired still not sure exactly how to put this set up together.

Make a whole new hobby of hand sawing the entire plastic grid from the top shelf.

Make a whole new hobby of building a cabinet.

Make a whole new hobby of searching for the right size cabinet to knock the top off of.

Spend like a gagillion dollars on pvc ends and live with a firkin unplumbed pvc art fuxture.

Think about this for way too long at this point to not have a conclusion.

Maybe the pots support the weight of the tent and light by securing planks to the pots. Then that kinda sounds like a bad idea because im left unable to rotate the pots.

Oh my cat skins I just keep on coming up with different ways to det this up.

The absolute quickest way to get the tent set up would be to use a red hot piece of metal tube to make a drain spout straight through the drain tray then through the bottom of the tent.

Why don’t these politicians just get it right.
Could have the 8 varieties that would make all of this work so well. I could just do 8 of these 6L pots use half the soil.

Oh of course they don’t want me going out to eat with that money I have to spend on my weed, because the state tax is only 6% on my breakfast! yee bleeding cunts!!!

Okay I’m tired of using my brain. that’s enough for this day.

I Care

So this thing cuts through this curb find EDIT highway shoulder find plastic shelving; like refrigerated butter. I’m going to be fine moving forward with fruit rig. 4/20 project.
image.jpg

Last edited:

I Care

Everything is back where it needs to be until it’s a good time to work on the set up again. These flowers really developed well through the day.

Only info I have on these here beans.
SEEDWAY LLC
Bush Bean
Lunar
PLU 810077556825

Only flowers I got growing in this thread right now.

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpeg
    IMG_1394.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8

I Care

Sort of plastic welded a drain pipe to prevent any channeling along the bottom of my flood try.
IMG_1439.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1438.jpeg
    IMG_1438.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8