What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starting a indoor/outdoor garden store, need help Pls

Seasons greatings everyone ... :xmastree: ...

Yes, I've spent the clear part of my life giveing hard grown cash to the many hydrostores that were on my path, recently have discovered I'd like to go 'round the counter and receive the cash instead by providing good products to my community ... Here's the thing, beeing 35, I've spent the last ~20 years in the underground trade of Cannabis and have virtualy no knowledge/comfort with the "declared world" ...

I guess I'm haveing a early mid-life crises hehehe :smokeit: ... I am reaching out with hope a couple of you kind souls that have aquired knowledge about the biz in BC would lighten my lantern.

So far I've contacted a couple nutrient houses, one responded saying they dont deal with retailers directly and suggested a bunch of there canadian warehouse wholesalers. I think of contacting reflector people and ballast making companys. What kind of licencing do I need? I live in a unincorporated village ...

My x-mas wish would be to "get a little help from new friends"

I've bought 2 big 25' by 35' green houses and am gonna build a 15' by 20' 2 story little building to be the store in the middle. The proprety is industrial, so I'm thinking of one aquaponic greenhouse and one coco coir greenhouse to promote products and vedgetables. I have a small line of credit lined up. Am I ready?

I'm ready to elevate my life style for my family, please share your ideas, experiences and what I can't think of ...

Thank you

Blessings, hope everyone will have a good time this hollyday

:party:

Gm421

Its hard to say. Depends on population
You have a great business plan.

put it on paper maybe you will get some financial backing or investors.

Good Luck:)
oh ya Canada has small business loans or grants as well
:xmastree: :xmastree:

Latest posts

Latest posts