What's new

Start from scratch....

Scorp1on

Hey guys! I kinda abandonned my last thread, so im sorry. I was growing Dj Short blueberry and stopped posting cos I didnt have the time...also I almost stopped growing but decided to get the shit right.

Right now Ive got :

Flower room :
Legends Ultimate Indica
SD IBL(only got 1female from the 10 seed)
DBL Strawberry diesel
Haze x Skunk 1
Bubblelicious

SD IBL and DBL SD is on 2nd week others are @ 3days

Veg room:
Haze x Skunk
Legends Ultimate Indica
Hashberry
Bagseed

Germing: White Russian & K2

I took 4-5clone from all the plant in the flower room so I got around 40 clone rooting in the cloner, they will go in the veg room for 2week and after that in the flower room.

Clone & White Russian Germing!

I'll post better pics of the flower room soon...

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Yeah time can slow a grow down for sure. Glad you made the right decision to keep growin. Luckily for me my grow is my job. Keep it green and keep us posted when you can.

sniffs

Greetings Thak1lla :wave:,

Good to hear your not giving up this great hobby my friend :rasta:! Your flower room looks nice and full of some beautiful plants :canabis:, as well as your veg room/cloners! I'm really jelous of some of the strains you have running in flower, the SD IBL, DBL Straw. D, and Bubblelicious! I'm sure they all will turn out great!
Do you know of any seed banks that have the SD IBL or DBL Straw. D.? I can't seem to find them when looking :badday:.

Well I will pull my chair right up and go on this great adventure with you all the way through my friend! Stay safe, take it easy, and keep up the great work :wave:!

Over and Out,
Sniffs :joint:

Scorp1on

sniffs said:
Greetings Thak1lla :wave:,
Do you know of any seed banks that have the SD IBL or DBL Straw. D.? I can't seem to find them when looking :badday:.

You can get some DBL SD on seedbay but i dunno about the SD IBL...

I got mine 6months ago

btw I cant get any SD IBL clone to root :badday: at least I got 2 rooted DBL SD

Last edited:

Scorp1on

just adding some pics after 4months...lol

finished the SD IBL and my LUI...right now there is 3 white russian in flower room at 10days.(no pics for now).

Also you may notice Im going hydro DWC style.

here's my plants in veg...3 Green Bud and a couple White russian clone.

green bud

White russian and random pics.

alright 'ill post some pics of my white russian next week if I can...

Scorp1on

Hey forgot to update...

here's some pics of my plants in veg, just before the haircut. and a pics of my white russian in flower. around 3week.

EDiT: here some pics I took today! flower pics sux cos light are on.

Plant in veg are about to go in the flower room cos I got some clone of white russian and some seed I need to put in the veg room.

Incoming seeds are: rez dlb straw diesel, mr nice shit and grapefruit from female seed(i think)

Last edited:

Scorp1on

Oh ya here's some of my buble hash made with the trim i collected and small bud from.... blueberry, grapefruit,sweet tooth3 and maybe more....anyway all the hash i got was in the 20micron bag...
I did 2 batch and got around 10gram total i think...only 0.6 left now, but i got alot more trim...

Scorp1on

hello guys, today I did a little haircut on some plant in veg and in the flower room. The plant in the veg room are ready to go into the flower room but Im waiting for my new air pump. So they probbly go in next week.

My white russian is on day 18/60 I think...here's the pics

Scorp1on

B420 said:
Looks good loving seeing people growing huge bushes.

Thx B420...I never wanted to grow big bushes...but I let them veg longer cos I was waiting for my seed to sprout and my clone to root....

anyway here's a pic of my 1st harvest...Skunk Special from nirvana seeds...the best plant i found but I dont have a clone left :( ...will try to get more seed soon and see if I can find this pheno again...it was smelling like skunk and pepper!!!

edit: i'll add more pics of my white russian soon, they're doing good at day 30 i think....ive put 2 green bud in my flower room yesterday, others will follow soon.

Last edited:

Scorp1on

hey, just wanted to do a small update :)

so here's my white russian last week

Some White russian clone.

Mr Nice shit.

Grapefruit from female seed.

group shot with my new pump

I dont use air stone anymore, here's what i do instead

Some green bud clone and white russian.

Scorp1on

I dont get any reply but who care?

Here's some pics i took today!

off my 3 white russian; 2plant had problem so the bud are not really big, but the 3rd plant is awesome! its starting to pack some weight!!!

anyway ill start flusing next week, they're at day 42 i think...

Scorp1on

heh, its been a while...2month ago I saw some mite and I wanted to move back to my old soilless mix. So I've cut almost everything, cleaned the room
and made the switch to pro-mix. Now i plan to run a SOG with about 75plant under my 3x600w. Right now I got 24 plant in flower. Some fem cheese, white skunk, grapefruit from female seed and trainwreck from GHS.

I also got 50 cut of m39 yesterday from a friend, they will veg 10 days and go to flower to fill my empty space. I usually dont buy clone but i didnt have any choice if I wanted to fill the space.

here's some pics...these pics are 5week old before the transplant.

This is what they looked like 3days ago.Grapefruit.

White Skunk

Pics taken today.

My m39 clones.

Scorp1on

so i got a problem with 1 of my 4 digi ballast and my timer, thats not the 1st time....I just ordered another one.

anyway the plants seem to be recovering but the buds are kinda small for 45days into flower. I think they went back into veg for 2-3days. Also im currently using 2 600w and 1 of them didnt fire for maybe 3-4hrs so they got little light :mad:

its not so bad but I was hoping for more...and since 1 of my ballast is not working correctly I cant add my m39 to the flowering room, and cant transplant cos they will grow too much, they're still in the cup.

I'll take some pics now...

RayGore

salut jvien de Québec jai un plan de m39 en veg depuis pt 1 mois. je lai eu en clone la y fait apeupres 15 pousse de haut des pistiles partout un bon 15 pouce de diametre aussi et sa pousse dans un garderobe.jdevrais tu lancer la floraison tousuite .jai une 400w hps mais jpeu pas l'utiliser toutsuite acause des température. jai 2 choi soi jattend lautomne et jutilise ma 400w hps pr la floraison ou je le fait en dessou de mes cfl fluoro tousuite. le plan a déja 15 pouce de haut tres en santé tronc solide c'est que jai peur que si jattend lautomne mon plan va devenir un arbre se qui serait un probleme.on ma dit que le m39 doublait de taille pendant la periode de floraison.

Scorp1on

Sorry guys I was busy and didnt update for a long time.

I did some change to my grow room and now I can have over 8x600w and 2x 1000w in veg. i got 2 seperate room, 1 for flower and the other for veg and clone. here some pics, just put some C99, Tropical ice and some blue mystic feminised in flower...

Latest posts

Latest posts