What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StarLite - Revival Of Nevil's Northern Light #5 Genetics

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
picture.php

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
What are you hoping to find? Whats the nl5 taste like or what makes it special?

My NL#5 taste a bit fruity, not overwhelming.

What makes her special is her breeding potential.

Im hoping to find some fire ass old school Northern Lights phenos.

herbgreen

Veteran
!!!Thanks for helping to revive that kindbud royal F. :D

On side note for the NL heads...

Akbbrains dropped a bit of his 89NL project on jbc

Anyway this is what hes been sayin' very genuine guy

"89 nl project here are two separate males ,these are 31 year old seeds that hadn’t been touched since they were made they were in a dry cabin in interior Ak north of Fairbanks these are original nl from PNW not from seedbank of Holland never left the state ! These were bred by a friends aunt and was her favorite smoke ever !"

:ying:Interesting right?

TheDarkStorm

Yeah looks like Ak has the U.S version of the nl5 line(or is it a different nl, from the story seems they could be anything)....nevil had that an his own selected clone side by side...an found his version to be superior...the U.S. clone version seemed to have some sativa added to it were as his own selection that came from thee source seemed to be all Afghan/indica...

Royal flush they look very well..the structure an leaves even in this early stage look really good..Is that light green colour of the plant just the pictures or is that how they are ?...I like it.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
!!!Thanks for helping to revive that kindbud royal F. :D

On side note for the NL heads...

Akbbrains dropped a bit of his 89NL project on jbc

Anyway this is what hes been sayin' very genuine guy

"89 nl project here are two separate males ,these are 31 year old seeds that hadn’t been touched since they were made they were in a dry cabin in interior Ak north of Fairbanks these are original nl from PNW not from seedbank of Holland never left the state ! These were bred by a friends aunt and was her favorite smoke ever !"

:ying:Interesting right?

Also forgot to mention to bring down the flowering time on the A5

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Yeah looks like Ak has the U.S version of the nl5 line(or is it a different nl, from the story seems they could be anything)....nevil had that an his own selected clone side by side...an found his version to be superior...the U.S. clone version seemed to have some sativa added to it were as his own selection that came from thee source seemed to be all Afghan/indica...

Royal flush they look very well..the structure an leaves even in this early stage look really good..Is that light green colour of the plant just the pictures or is that how they are ?...I like it.

Thanks Dark, thats the actual color, they also have a silver shine to them.

My understanding of Ak 89 NL is that it's not any kind of NL#5, just some random NL.

herbgreen

Veteran
Its very difficult to get back in time

This will be an interesting move forward using these genetics

Those descriptions most recently gave is hopeful

Its got to be hard to wait for these to bring the goods even with a fast plant like NL5

Its for sure burned into my memory banks and yours

You will know it when you find ...

William76

Cool!,luv me an nl project,looking good,iv got a line of nl using a 30odd year old nl1 cut from the seedbank and a bodhi f3 male,i ixd it too,this was before mels release(iv a pack of hers too)pics up at the other place,had a 20 year old cut too.lost them 2 yr back,still got all my seeds tho.might x mels to my 97 ssh,be similar to what your doing RF,being nevs (rip)work originaly.were truly honoured and privileged.76

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I have some major changes coming up so this grow will have to be postponed for now.

Over 400+ seeds gifted to people across the entire country, from coast to coast, someone is bound to find an elite pheno.

picture.php

Unreleased version
picture.php

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
StarLite was cut back and defoliated before flower.

Now they're at Day 4 of flower
picture.php

89NL#5 tagging along
picture.php

Testing out MegaCrop V2
picture.php
picture.php