What's new

StardustGardens doing some KarmaRado OG

StardustGardens

Man, I got some good Karma...I got these beans in the mail today to test out. I can't wait. I got so much stuff going between some Karma OG, White OG v2, and getting ready to run a room full of Biker v2.
Can one have too much good Karma? I don't think so.

Thanks for the kind gift Brother Karma

Attachments

• DSC02295.jpg
    DSC02295.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 21

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Good for you Stardust! Super congratulations are in order.

Ain't KG the coolest/most giving guy on Earth?!

Will be tagging along for this thread and I'm sure you'll rock the grow. Best vibes to ya.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Believe me , Those are in only a verry few gardens at the moment.

You got all 4 OG's i did now, Show people they all differnt. I am realy proud of the Karma OG. The Biker Kush was simpler to make, white OG the simpelst. The KarmaRado OG is more complicated aswell, when i drop it i will explain the exact breeding steps of that Batch.

The Beta#1 (SFV OG X TK )#1 X White OG v2.0 you got is where i got the cut from i enterd in this years HT cup.

The Beta#5 (SFV OG X TK )#5 X White OG v2.0 is where my males are coming from.

Its like pizza, they all Pizza but with differnt toppings changing the whole flavour.

Alpen rock

Oh yeah, jumpin in the head wagon!!
The KarmaradoOG made a big impression at the HTCC...these should be a treat, awesome score Stardustgardens.

nickman

Veteran
Believe me , Those are in only a verry few gardens at the moment.

You got all 4 OG's i did now, Show people they all differnt. I am realy proud of the Karma OG. The Biker Kush was simpler to make, white OG the simpelst. The KarmaRado OG is more complicated aswell, when i drop it i will explain the exact breeding steps of that Batch.

The Beta#1 (SFV OG X TK )#1 X White OG v2.0 you got is where i got the cut from i enterd in this years HT cup.

The Beta#5 (SFV OG X TK )#5 X White OG v2.0 is where my males are coming from.

Its like pizza, they all Pizza but with differnt toppings changing the whole flavour.
I've been wondering what the makeup of the karmarado og...

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Man, I got some good Karma...I got these beans in the mail today to test out. I can't wait. I got so much stuff going between some Karma OG, White OG v2, and getting ready to run a room full of Biker v2.
Can one have too much good Karma? I don't think so.

Thanks for the kind gift Brother Karma

hey stardust,

nice one,
after sampling a few g of this at the cup im looking forward to seeing the karmarado growing online.

thanks
GA

mack 10

Veteran
Karmarado OG was one of my personal faves of the cup.
I'm takin' a seat.

Where as some Karmarado beans?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Let me Explain KarmaRado OG, so most questions are answerd.

My friend Cannarado made a Femmed SFV OG Kush X Triangle Kush (the TK was reversed)

I grew theme out and selected 2 keepers. This was begining of 2014.

When in Denver i was asked to help with some breeding and seed making by a local Dispensary group, that i like a lot. ANd have known for longer.

When i was doing all the WHite OG LTD hybrids, i threw both moms in, and created KarmaRado OG beta#1 and Beta#5 The Beta#5 non where popped ore went out all are here, i popped a load now for male selection.

The Beta#1 I send to the Disp. and 3 ore 4 other people who where part ore are just close and so loyal for years, i dared to give it out. Its because it was made for somone else. But this shit is so FIRE it got to be given more respect and i need a bigger seed stash of this a bit more worked to my selected pheno of the Beta#1.

So in 2015 There will proberly be a Denver local seedline of Hybrids with the KarmaRado OG as male side, (this was started in may) And gone be nuts.

I here am Doing a Inbreed So my selected cut of the Beta#1 X selected males from Beta#5.

The few that smoked it at the Cup know its pretty SFV x TK dominant in that pheno, the Goal of this polination is to make it More SFV x TK in most pheno's and in a stable regular seed Line.

All of this is in Co-Op with CannaRado Genetics, who will be dropping sick seeds coming year when he goes on market. I dont Promo much other company's but this guy got that Green touch, i have been growing his creations prived for few years now.

So I will not release any of the F1 seeds i cant even remake them exact same. But i may release the IX i am making now, which should be done end April (maybe 420)

So cant give a release date etc. as i dont know if ore yet.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Also this is in progress.

I would advice most to concentrate on the Karma OG that is just released, Its bomba fire i am smoking it daily since cup time. 4 Pheno's in it with 2 Being much more in numbers they the ones for me.

So when you grow Karma OG the Pheno's you bumb in most are the ones i like and smoke.

StardustGardens

update...I put all the seeds in wet paper towels in a warm dark spot. The all cracked and put the smallest of tails out and that's been it. I took them and have put them in soil with a dome in a warm spot to see if they will sprout. It's not looking that promising for some reason.
I use this method with everything and never have a problem until now. I'm hoping they are just very slow moving.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
update...I put all the seeds in wet paper towels in a warm dark spot. The all cracked and put the smallest of tails out and that's been it. I took them and have put them in soil with a dome in a warm spot to see if they will sprout. It's not looking that promising for some reason.
I use this method with everything and never have a problem until now. I'm hoping they are just very slow moving.

i sprouted some seeds in my regular home environment recently. it was really cool mid sixties. the cracked open and just sat with tails less than a cm for over a week. once i put them in a warmer spot it still took them a few days to rebound and push through the stalled condition. they started growing fine after a few days warm.

StardustGardens

Things did not go so well with the seeds. I tried my best and could only get one to really sprout. Here it is as it stands today. It only takes one

Attachments

• DSC02493.jpg
    DSC02493.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts