What's new

stardawgIX....and mommy...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
So these are the StardawgIX..made by jjnyc aka HipCat......genetic's are chem4xtresdawg.....IX to jj's stardawg mum.......
jj's stardawg mum...........like the sister,more funk............
picture.php

and the progeny.......one died....:wallbash:...they went crazy after they shed their shells.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these were roughly topped around the 3rd node....
and for shit's and giggle's
doubledawgxhp#1Xkrome's white...........1 bean....VERY VIGorOUs....
picture.php
............................peace

NolBC

I will be following this thread, the nodes look awwwesome ide give a toe for that strain. :respect: watchin and waitin'

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
yeah sorry i put this in the wrong forum....not a rookie mistake,was high....yeah the mum getting flipped very shortly........the other's to follow after sexxing....thanks guy's...BB where's your other pheno.....;)..MOneY

B

Brad

no pix yet of her yet, but they are almost identical, its to hard for me to cull...she will make an appearence sometime soon ;)

guineapig

Veteran
i would love to see that very vigorous one as well.....:lurk:

propagate all of those!!!! :woohoo:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Way to go MM. Looking healthy and potent like always. Respect and I look for ward to the finish.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
daymn gotta update a bit more round here............so i guess i had some luck on my side....1 bean 1female.........lady's and gentlemen.....(hp13xdoubledawg)xThe White....she's labled the 420 cut...she smells weird kinda like the white....just flipped her after the picture was taken..............
picture.php

now two of the stinkiest plant's out of the stardawgIX....these two were thrown in with the 420 cut.....
this is stinty.........she's fuggin' stacked
picture.php

here's the 2's&3's.........more indica dom....this cut reek's aswell...when i say reek i mean it...smell's like flower's already.......
picture.php

there are 7 more stardawg's ready to roll shortly....i may have 1 male...maby??????i was kinda hoping for one to X to the ChemD cut........