What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StarDawg x Biker & Karmarado OG - Vertical, Organic stadium

And the RoadDawg's. These things stink in veg, even.

NX41V24.jpg

hvWi4ew.jpg

Xk3zLUZ.jpg

eve2DtB.jpg

SMap4mq.jpg

Don't mind the mess, its getting cleaned up soon. Been having a string of bad luck with my veg lights... ballasts keep going out. Lost a T5 and a 400w MH in the past couple weeks so I've been re-designing the room to work for me.

Did a little training last night, finally. These girls have definitely bounced back!

Vegging out:

XavSTcj.jpg

RoadDawg - phone camera died before I could finish taking a pic of all plants:

V3FWHvF.jpg

AfxvqFQ.jpg

KTDNbvH.jpg

Karmarado OG - smallest plant of the bunch, may get a little extended veg time:

YKH55eo.jpg

Put in the flower room last night, receiving their first dark period today (11/11)

Had to hang another light outside of my vert room (where I usually hang hoods) so they'll start off around 1kw and end up being moved into the 3kw vert room once some space is available.

Plants received a 48hr dark period. Not something I'd usually do, but my father-in-law came for a visit - he arrived while I was out hunting and had the house to himself for a few hours. Not a problem, my grow is locked away.

But, he shut off my central AC/Heat unit - I run the FAN 24/7, as it pushes fresh air into the basement grow area, and he mentioned to me that he couldn't get it to turn off. He was hearing my grow room fans under the floor LOL.

So I shut my lights and fans all off except for one 6" fan/filter for odor control. They'll get turned back on this evening and I'll snap some more photos. Everything looks real good! Been real easy to grow since I got on top of the Mg issue.

Yeah, it was the Cal-Mg that got 'em fixed up. 2 tsp per gallon, every other watering did the trick eventually. I'm down to 1tsp per gallon with every feed right now (feed-water-water schedule)

So, I didn't sex carefully enough and one of my "females" was in fact, a male! Whoops! He's been since disposed of.... and that leaves us with 6 plants.

RoadDawg #4 (I think!): This one is a bit taller/stretchier than the other 3 plants. Haven't done any type of odor test yet, but these Road Dawgs are the first thing you smell when you walk into the room.

a83bjsE.jpg

RoadDawg#5: Shorter, more compact plant. My gut tells me this more stout phenotype is what I'll be looking to keep.

Hilo1c9.jpg

RoadDawg#7: Similar to the one above. Short and compact, strong branching should hold up well to some weighty nugs.

3aUkyPx.jpg

RoadDawg#9: Same as above 2. Not seeing too much variation in these plants - something I prefer when doing seed runs.

XoFdRxt.jpg

Karmarado OG: She's a bit slower to veg than the RoadDawgs, so she's a little smaller. Probably should have kept her in veg another week or two.

RalvGen.jpg

Whole donut. I'll be moving all of these inside the stadium once there's enough space in there. You can see the taller RoadDawg on the left.... Karmarado is the 5:00 position plant.

YCrLo61.jpg

X

Xray Kimono

Looking WAYYYYY better now with the Cal Mag added...

Very nice Donut! I miss vertical..

nickman

Veteran
Looking real nice dude...

Have you ever done that before??? (Turning off the lights for 48 hours at the beginning of the flowering stage)... I'd be too worried about stressing them out too much and getting a male flower here or there...
Best vibes...!!!...

I really hate doing test grows without a camera. Photo quality is crap and it takes forever to go through the pics 1 by 1 and removing all EXIF data before posting. Did I mention photo quality is crap?

This test log is seriously lacking. I usually keep much more detailed test logs, with weekly updates during flowering. My camera broke right around the time I began flowering, and its been frustrating not being able to take a photo that really shows the plant for what it is. How can you do a test grow justice with blurry, off-color phone photos?

Ugh. I've got some on my phone that I'll upload tonight. They do not do these plants justice, though!

- No signs of any hermies yet
-may have been hit with pollen... pushed D-Kush a little too long and found quite a few pollen sacks on her, just harvested her tonight. Probably worth it though. She a fat girl.
-Plants are definitely beginner friendly, I've barely had to tend to these, other than staking them up. Extra Cal-Mg early on, and light feed throughout. For both strains.
-Structure is nice on the RoadDawg, I really wish I got some clones of these (recycle timer malfunction lost em all)... they bush out naturally, with the exception of one stretchy one, buds are getting fat, quickly! Branches aren't too shabby, but will need some support for the weight of the nugs.

Pragma

Glad to see your plants are doing better now.
If my plants are any indication your Roaddawgs should give you some wicked keepers.

Latest posts

Latest posts