What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StarDawg Illuminati (Nag Champa Kush)

Snype

Veteran
Yeah Im literally in the same boat as you lol.

I usually do a fully amended soil. But I got behind and cant do that this round. Im gonna have to settle with FFOF and guano teas. Ill prolly go the FloraNova route though. Heard its clean and obviously alot easier.

My old mentor uses the FloraNova Bloom in soil and his crops were always amazing.

Snype

Veteran
Illuminati / Nag Champa Kush - Day 50 Flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Snype

Veteran
Beautiful…. how's the potency compared to the chems and sour diesel?

I can only compare it to about 15 cuts that I grow. When we do our testing, we go to colleges and students fill out paperwork for judging our strains. Illuminati tied for 4th in potency with Motorbreath#6

The most potent is:

1. ChemDD cut
2. Pootie Tang (StarDawg#6)
3. KK StarDawg
4. Illuminati / Nag Champa Kush

I'd have to say that the Sour Diesel is more potent than Illuminati but to be fair I haven't grown it this good before and given her all the light that I'm giving now. So we will see if this changes anything.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
I can only compare it to about 15 cuts that I grow. When we do our testing, we go to colleges and students fill out paperwork for judging our strains. Illuminati tied for 4th in potency with Motorbreath#6

The most potent is:

1. ChemDD cut
2. Pootie Tang (StarDawg#6)
3. KK StarDawg
4. Illuminati / Nag Champa Kush

I'd have to say that the Sour Diesel is more potent than Illuminati but to be fair I haven't grown it this good before and given her all the light that I'm giving now. So we will see if this changes anything.

Nice I look forward to the show...

Snype

Veteran
I hope they don't take any tests after testing your weed lol. Human testing is the way to go.

I've tried to do testing with friends but it never went too well. Just ended up giving away lots of free trees. College students seem to have more depth than the people that I know.

Snype

Veteran
Haven't grown this one but have smoked a bunch of it. We grow the Corey haim instead. I feel like the Illuminati dog is much like a better chem4, super frosty, great work. Illuminati has better bag appeal and the Corey has better taste and smell (much more inscensey/nag champa IMO). Both are better than guava which is kinda meh.

This makes a lot of sense!

Snype

Veteran
I'm not sure why but Illuminati seems to be finishing faster than I'm used to. It kind of looks like I can pick some of them now and it's only been 52 days. I'm going to take one down at 56 days and see how it compares to taking the rest of them later. This is the first time I've been able to give them the center of the 1,000 watt HPS. When I look back at the earlier grows that I did at 65 days, it looks more done now at 52 days but without the foxtails.

Snype

Veteran
Snype man, these some sexy ladies right here!
You got it goin' on!! :tiphat:
Awesome work!
Thanks! I just supply the right conditions to where the plant performs itself. Pretty easy plant to grow and amazing bag appeal. The smells are loud and mostly ChemD but with the look of the Chem4. Great cash cropper! I should have grown it 6" taller and I think it would have been 8 oz or more. I think we'll pull 7 oz on each one.

foxylady

Well you're doing an incredible job!
And I can see the bag appeal for sure, super frosty!
the day they make smelliputer will be better, whiffing dank everywhere lol
Wishful thinking

Kozmo

Veteran
How long did you veg Snype? How big was it when you flipped? You said you were thinking another six inches would have paid off(then again who doesn't say that!? Lol)...

Snype

Veteran
How long did you veg Snype? How big was it when you flipped? You said you were thinking another six inches would have paid off(then again who doesn't say that!? Lol)...
I vegged to a 22" bush. She didn't stretch like my ChemDD does. My ceilings are 8' and the plants finished between 32"-38". The yields on the 3 that I chopped are looking around 7 oz per plant with 4 plants per 1000. I should have vegged them to about 26-28" to maximize them more. Now I know.

Latest posts

Latest posts