What's new

stardawg 100 diff cuts

I have the guava cut. It is very stoney weed. You have to be strong to fight off the urge to sleep. It does have some high to it. Some weeds get you stoned, some get you high and some do some of each. Guava is mostly stoned (body relaxed and dreamy head) like a barbiturate. I like that in a weed.
I had a guava back in the day I wish I could find again . I been thinking it's gotta be this!💯🤔

I still dig stardawg for sure, need to run her more. I ran the Guava and it was very similar to my cut smell wise and structure in veg but not near the yield or finish flavor/stink.

Im going to be going through more beans because i would like to find one with stink of mine but more compact bud structure like it appears on cory/illuminati cuts. The guava was also a bit tighter than mine bud structure wise. Great seedline though and have a feeling narrowing down keepers will be tough!
I been wanting to run her too she looks like a unicorn for sure! 💯

Jcue81

The Corey cut is moving up the ranks in my garden. Delicious potent chem. The rank oniony garlic is there but not as offensive as the D. Nice fuely funk. I can see how some like that ultra loud onion, but I much prefer the Stardog Corey.
70059582-5605-4432-8D09-B857B754B5FD.jpeg

2CA3E0CC-6A88-42EC-B0B2-AE2D3B4F41B4.jpeg