What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starbud Meltz

bubbleman

Veteran
congratulations once again man

congratulations once again man

Great to see you win another cup dude... i was stoked when i saw you go up... i still can't believe you never mentioned BUBBLEBAGS made your winning hash......

but dont worry i will tell enough people for you lol

congrats again.. great seeing you in amsterdam

Bubble man

HortiLab

Congratulations to the cup

have you pix from entry hash .,?

Hey dimodz!! Thanks for the congrats bro! The entry looked almost identical to the hash posted in this thread but I will try and upload some new pics soon!

Congrats on the win....it does look tasty!

yea i've been wanting to grow out that star bud for like a year now lol......any chance we will see a hortilab seed release in the near future??

Thank you Irie Lion!! And yes, the StarBud will finally appear in 2011!!

Great to see you win another cup dude... i was stoked when i saw you go up... i still can't believe you never mentioned BUBBLEBAGS made your winning hash......

but dont worry i will tell enough people for you lol

congrats again.. great seeing you in amsterdam

Bubble man

Hey bubble mon, indeed very good to see you again & thanks for the props. Without you and your bags this win would not have been possible...so feel free to let everybody know!! :thank you:

Congrats on the melt looks like a #1 kind of job!

:wave:

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE............DJ

Glad you like what you see DJ~.

Umm. That looks amazing. Can we hang out sometime?

You are very welcome to visit our booth during the next HTCC and sample some goodies!