What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like ya got more snow overnight ..... you had less than we do when i was there yesterday ......

Azhden

one of my Huskies (the female is 14 years old) has a huge growth on her forearm and another smaller one on her back & i have an appointment with the vet this afternoon .. :comfort:

You can always try a "homeopathic" cure, if it is some kind of cancer/tumor you can try this slightly modified recipe (without alcohol) or the Original Recipe*

2 ounces of Aloe Barbadensis (inner leaf juice/gel) mixed with a cup of Coconut Water (non concentrate, with pulp is fine) and a tablespoon or so of Pure/Raw/Unfiltered Honey (Brazilian Bee honey is a good choice)

Make that up and have them drink it 3 times a day for a minimum of 15 days. A similar recipe has been used for almost 40 years to cure cancers/tumors in small villages in Southern Africa

* Original Recipe *

1.1 pound organic/unrefined honey
3 tablespoons of "grappa, whisky, cognac" type alcohol (not wine or beer)
0.8 pound of Aloe Arborescens Inner Leaf Juice/Gel

The adult dose (Original Recipe) is one tablespoon three times a day, 10-20 minutes before a meal, use until cured (usually 15+ days)

The child dose (Original Recipe) is about one teaspoon three times a day, 10-20 minutes before a meal, use until cured (usually 15+ days)

The original recipe works by: Thinning the blood a little (alcohol) helping the Aloe cure flow freely through the body, the cancer/tumor cells will want to feed off the Honey/Sugars that is infused with the Aloe, and both the Aloe and Honey has all the healing properties

I would also use a some Aloe and apply directly to the 2 spots as a topical.

:tiphat: Back to the shadows for this Ninja :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Fourteen years is a good part of your life. You're lucky to spend it with a great friend. We have a Samoyed and they are not known to live that long. It's a part of the trip I'm not looking forward to. That part really sucks.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
At 56, I'm on my 5th dog & every single one of them has been a friend & companion, never a pet.

We've always had "good" luck in that all of our friends have stayed healthy right to very old age - 2 lived to be 17.

I've made the last trip too many times & it never gets easier, but I'm always at peace knowing that our rescue dogs (all pound puppies) had good, loving lives & were treated with respect right to the end.

I feel for ya Star...

~star~crash~

you peeps are SO awesome! i'm back from the Vet & so i can't do anything about the large growth on her arm , but we can remove the one on her back (she is scheduled for surgery Jan 4'th) this way she can be more comfortable ....

~star~crash~

^^^ i'm also 56 ...these two dogs of mine have saved me thru thick and thin...you cant imagine the amount of pure love you get from them ..unless you already know about it

~star~crash~

This is Thin Mints
picture.php

~star~crash~

Hey Third ...it is officially DANK ...that was grown by Dans Buds ...i'll be flowering my own soon i have a nice Thin Mint plant

~star~crash~

I last winter made a bunch of my own cross's... that's primarily what i grew outdoors ..they all got jumbled up ...one of the was Moonshines Ghost Train Haze (Rare dankness) x C99 (2016 Brothers Grimm) early in the season i was able to identify it and take three cuts which i flowered out separately in containers ... here is the extraction ...it's a 26 gram chunk of resin:biggrin: i call it MG-99 ... it breathe's FIRE
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts