What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got a new dehumidifier ,,, basically its the same as the old one ... i'm pissed oh ...well i got tricked by a fancy box and did not read the small print ...they list what it's capable of drawing out in a 24 hour period, NOT the size of the internal catch ...lol ...i'm stacking on top of a 5 gallon bucket with the drain hose attached ...can't be worried about 3:30 a.m reservoir dumps anymore

shoulda gotten one with a pump like i was telling you !!!! :bat:

~star~crash~

it's got one ...an active pump and also a passive drain line ...i'll get it figured out ...for some reason it didn't dump out the drain line i had set up ...when i brought it out and had it on the floor it did drain properly thru the line

~star~crash~

Morning buddy,

the mendo breath is pretty good smoke. I picked up a sample at a club I visit, and Id pick it up again. that's saying something, cause I wouldn't rebuy 9 out 10 club herb samples, and I consider the club I go to top notch.

thank U sir ..that says a lot coming from you

DB is my genetics man ... he is quiet... about his quality... but he has it:)

it's got one ...an active pump and also a passive drain line ...i'll get it figured out ...for some reason it didn't dump out the drain line i had set up ...when i brought it out and had it on the floor it did drain properly thru the line

Make sure it is level. I have a dehumidifier with a pump and the pump won’t work right if it’s tilted.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran

yeah somethings not right . is there a switch to turn the pump on from active to passive drainage ? do you have the line hooked up to the right drain port ? theres 2 on mine , one passive & one from the pump .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank U sir ..that says a lot coming from you

DB is my genetics man ... he is quiet... about his quality... but he has it:)

i wouldn't give it to ya if it wasn't worth growing :biggrin:
you think hammers picky lol you should see some of the strains i've let go !

~star~crash~

I have a Red Bellied Woodpecker ...

I have a Red Bellied Woodpecker ...

i feed birds it's fun ... i've been trying to attract this male ...i've seen him around & i got him today outside eating @ the suet feeder ...this is not my pic ...very cool creature
picture.php

~star~crash~

got the rh stable @ 50% during lights out ... drain lines need to be coiled down so the drip does not default back to the internal bucket catch

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
got the rh stable @ 50% during lights out ... drain lines need to be coiled down so the drip does not default back to the internal bucket catch

most of the time it's about 20% or less here. Still have had some things over the years that have had mold.

Never had a need for removing moisture from my air, Yet.

~star~crash~

busy morning at the feed grounds ... with some repetitive feeding i've got one squirrel in particular who will take a peanut from my hand ... i stick only my hand out the front door and the animal comes up and snatches it ...the blue jays are real gluttons & very aggressive birds

iTarzan

I also love to feed the birds and critters. We love woodpeckers too. Especially the red belly like you pictured.

~star~crash~

found some info

found some info

picture.php
Hybrids
19% thc0.1% cbd

Mendo Breath is an Indica-dominant Hybrid marijuana strain. Known for its unique caramel flavor, this strain leaves cannabis consumers feeling euphoric, happy and hungry.

Moods

Sleepy Euphoria Happy Hungry Pain Relief Relaxed

Remedies

Depression Gastrointestinal Disorder Insomnia Lack Of Appetite Nausea Pain Stress

Flavors

Chocolate Coffee Earthy Pepper Spicy/Herbal Sweet

Mendo Breath is a caramel-like bud that is covered with a frosty coating of resin. Indica-dominant, this potent flower produces a meditative and relaxed high.

Mendo Breath Experience

This heavy-hitter is a cross between OGKB (OGKushBreath) and Mendo Montage. The high has been described as almost meditative and calming, making this the perfect choice for some evening yoga or a couple of hours of much-needed quiet time. Breathing in this strain is like taking a breath filled with a comfortable, sedative relaxation.

Traits of Mendo Breath

The strain is Indica-dominant with a unique aroma. Sweet berry notes may be the first to hit the nose, followed by a warm chocolate/ coffee aroma and hints of cool mint.
Add a dash of sweet vanilla, and it’s easy to see why this is some seriously appealing weed. Marijuana connoisseurs will detect an earthy undertone to this strain’s aroma, which stops it from being overpoweringly sweet.
Nugs are a light green that will reflect its minty aromas. Marijuana consumers will be pleased to find a thick patch of orange pistils and a heavy frosting a white crystal trichomes

Medical Benefits of Mendo Breath

The THC in this strain is high, frequently reaching up to 20% of the psychoactive cannabinoid. While a little intense for some, it can be effective for medical marijuana patients who need more potent relief.

• Many medical cannabis patients rate this strain highly for pain, insomnia. Sleepy and calming, this strain is recommended for late afternoon and evening use
  • This herb can also be an effective way to manage stress
  • This strain also has a reputation for inspiring the munchies, making it well-suited for those who struggle with loss of appetite

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image Hybrids
19% thc0.1% cbd

Mendo Breath is an Indica-dominant Hybrid marijuana strain. Known for its unique caramel flavor, this strain leaves cannabis consumers feeling euphoric, happy and hungry.

Moods

Sleepy Euphoria Happy Hungry Pain Relief Relaxed

Remedies

Depression Gastrointestinal Disorder Insomnia Lack Of Appetite Nausea Pain Stress

Flavors

Chocolate Coffee Earthy Pepper Spicy/Herbal Sweet

Mendo Breath is a caramel-like bud that is covered with a frosty coating of resin. Indica-dominant, this potent flower produces a meditative and relaxed high.

Mendo Breath Experience

This heavy-hitter is a cross between OGKB (OGKushBreath) and Mendo Montage. The high has been described as almost meditative and calming, making this the perfect choice for some evening yoga or a couple of hours of much-needed quiet time. Breathing in this strain is like taking a breath filled with a comfortable, sedative relaxation.

Traits of Mendo Breath

The strain is Indica-dominant with a unique aroma. Sweet berry notes may be the first to hit the nose, followed by a warm chocolate/ coffee aroma and hints of cool mint.
Add a dash of sweet vanilla, and it’s easy to see why this is some seriously appealing weed. Marijuana connoisseurs will detect an earthy undertone to this strain’s aroma, which stops it from being overpoweringly sweet.
Nugs are a light green that will reflect its minty aromas. Marijuana consumers will be pleased to find a thick patch of orange pistils and a heavy frosting a white crystal trichomes

Medical Benefits of Mendo Breath

The THC in this strain is high, frequently reaching up to 20% of the psychoactive cannabinoid. While a little intense for some, it can be effective for medical marijuana patients who need more potent relief.

• Many medical cannabis patients rate this strain highly for pain, insomnia. Sleepy and calming, this strain is recommended for late afternoon and evening use
  • This herb can also be an effective way to manage stress
  • This strain also has a reputation for inspiring the munchies, making it well-suited for those who struggle with loss of appetite

there are 2 different pheno's of it going around though .... the norcal cut & the UV cut (ultra violet ) mine is the Norcal , crop has the UV cut , not sure where his is from though .

his mendo breath UV cut ......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

posted by Abja Roots ...... [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I thought the Mendobreath UV tasted like Grape Pixie stocks.[/FONT]

Last edited: