What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

~star~crash~

Assuming you had seeds that were equivalent genetics to your clones, I have found that seeds will always grow bigger outdoors. Clones are already part way through their developmental cycle and don't quite have the potential to get as big as freshly planted seeds.

Just mt 2.0 cents.

in addition to the intentional cross' i got bag-seed from every single elite clone i possess and ran outdoors last season..pollen was from the mystery males that were survivors the cull

train wreck , sour diesel (chaco), Firestorm , Diesel Fire, Gorrilla Berry ...etc etc etc many more to list >>>>

also the 2 way c99 cross's got seeds as well so those are poly poly hybrid now ... moms were Headband, MGTH, C99, Chem/Diesel, Amnesia. etc etc etc ...way many

~star~crash~

the real question boils down to how much work am i willing to put into this to get the high quality starts i need for a successful season

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I vote mostly clones with a touch of seed plants to keep it interesting. :yes: Definitely the easiest and most productive route. Like you said, how much work do ya wanna do??

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's ok i can veg the moms out for 1 & 3/4 months starting tomorrow ...then clone the fuk outta them in april and may and build up an arsenal .. hey DB what about that GB BX thingy ..what do you think about outdoors for her?

like i said , its alot like glue , but with stronger more straight up branching . done in 63 to 70 days
buds get a little dense , but you did ok last season with ones like firestorm & diesel fire .....

Drumskinz

Hey mister finally made it to your digs. Smells fucking awesome in here. Glad I pulled up a chair...I’m sure you’re gonna take us on a wild if not fun “Magic Carpet Ride” cause...
I like to dream yes,yes,right between my sound machine
On a cloud of sound I drift in the night
Any place it goes is right
Goes far, flies near, to the STARS away from here

~star~crash~

i can already tell there's gonna be no rest for the wicked ...

i can already tell there's gonna be no rest for the wicked ...

yeah ...i'm up in the middle of the night :sasmokin: made my decision...i have tons of great genetics & it's gonna be Clones AND Seeds and its gonna be big ...it has to be ..bring it on! I could use a week of debauchery though !!!!!!!

I vote mostly clones with a touch of seed plants to keep it interesting. Definitely the easiest and most productive route. Like you said, how much work do ya wanna do??

Watch out world star crash is putting on his thinking cap on.

I am about to head to Las Vegas for a 3 day weekend of debauchery. Hope you get it figured out star.

like i said , its alot like glue , but with stronger more straight up branching . done in 63 to 70 days
buds get a little dense , but you did ok last season with ones like firestorm & diesel fire .....

Hey mister finally made it to your digs. Smells fucking awesome in here. Glad I pulled up a chair...I’m sure you’re gonna take us on a wild if not fun “Magic Carpet Ride” cause...
I like to dream yes,yes,right between my sound machine
On a cloud of sound I drift in the night
Any place it goes is right
Goes far, flies near, to the STARS away from here

Damn I remember growing Reefs Magic Carpet Ride back in like 05..was pretty good smoke

Post that please?

~star~crash~

Awesome! Can't wait to see the madness!

hopefully this season will be organized...SO after sitting on this & with little bit of feedback i've made a decision.. and now i feel a bit more relaxed about what i think is the correct direction to go...

i'm going to bulk out with clones of GG#4 and OGKB 2.0 ... i will play with seeds on the seeds on the sidelines for the fun of discovery and to provide some variety for myself .. this what ~star~crash~ gonna do this year:ying:

do a little dance

make a little luv

get down tonight ...get down tonight

packerfan79

Veteran
hopefully this season will be organized...SO after sitting on this & with little bit of feedback i've made a decision.. and now i feel a bit more relaxed about what i think is the correct direction to go...

i'm going to bulk out with clones of GG#4 and OGKB 2.0 ... i will play with seeds on the seeds on the sidelines for the fun of discovery and to provide some variety for myself .. this what ~star~crash~ gonna do this year:ying:

do a little dance

make a little luv

get down tonight ...get down tonight

I Want to see what mendobreath will do outside. I bet you get some insane colas.

~star~crash~

she is really big Packer ..just like you told me she could be ...right now she's on fade mode and starting to flush ... i will try for new pics ASAP

i'm going to bulk out with clones of GG#4 and OGKB 2.0 ... i will play with seeds on the seeds on the sidelines for the fun of discovery and to provide some variety for myself .. this what ~star~crash~ gonna do this year :ying:
You can't leave out Blue dream for outdoors surely? It's obvious you are mad but this takes the cake.. :)

~star~crash~

You can't leave out Blue dream for outdoors surely? It's obvious you are mad but this takes the cake..

not saying that ... i have to see how quick she really can be ... at the rate she's going i may run her outside along with the others ... i have a mom of her to hold the genes