What's new

Stalker seriously

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Our lawyer is trying to get the drug charged dismissed because the charge that led to the search and discovery of drugs was warrantless and amid protest. She refused search but they did it anyway. Since there was no real reason for the initial arrest it makes the second arrest and search a violation. Our lawyer is confident she is coming back home tomorrow

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
man I am not throwing stones, hell I just threw out a garbage bag that could have gotten me five years for possesion (stems and trim, pounds)

but just under a zip of blow seems a bit much for personal use.....I don't like powdered drugs in general. But this chick sounds like a blast

peace
jip

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
You dont know the half of it.... Her initial arrest was for fighting with a lady in a cocktail lounge. Her friend called the police but they all left before the cops come. There were no real witnesses and the whole case fell apart. And that was for personal use. My cousin in san Diego gave it to us her actually.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
ok, but are you gonna politely take a shit on the stalker while you two are engaging in the act?

if not, the thread will not be as interesting.