What's new

stadium show, im ready to grow!!

whodare

Veteran
End of the first week of flower

End of the first week of flower

title says it all... sorry only three today i was in a rush maybe more tomorrow...

hard to get a room shot now as its only 12.5 feet long and the shelves are ten. they are under 4k now and temps are 70-75 no ac.

two shots of the left and one of the right.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:
who.d

SkunkyDemon

Lookin sweet as hell! So which do you like the best, the airpots or the smart pots? Im leaning twords airpots. Great job keep those sweet pics coming.
Peace

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Not having used either, the Airpot seems like a clear winner for preventing rootbound circling, as well as promoting root development with air pruning.

I'm sure the smart pots can do the job with air pruning, but only if the roots poke out the sides. Airpot seems like it will CAUSE roots to poke out the sides by the design of the pot.

Plus, nice that you can disassemble the airpots for transplanting or at harvest.

whodare

Veteran
Lookin sweet as hell! So which do you like the best, the airpots or the smart pots? Im leaning twords airpots. Great job keep those sweet pics coming.
Peace

Not having used either, the Airpot seems like a clear winner for preventing rootbound circling, as well as promoting root development with air pruning.

I'm sure the smart pots can do the job with air pruning, but only if the roots poke out the sides. Airpot seems like it will CAUSE roots to poke out the sides by the design of the pot.

Plus, nice that you can disassemble the airpots for transplanting or at harvest.

yea Airpots fer sure... only reason i got the smarties was i couldnt wait on the 3.4 gallon ap's. i had a 18 inch tall plant in a 4'' airpot.

another plus to everything stated is the longevity... they will out last the grower... smartpots not so much.

Subbed; looking really good.

If you haven't ordered that portable AC yet, I'd say not to - they're real pieces of shit and don't deliver anywhere near the cooling they're rated for.

I'm gonna get rid of mine (14K, dual hose) and build a plenum to use for a wallbanger.

whodare

Veteran
thanks!

yea i passed on the ac... i dont know how much longer ill be at this location.. looking for some commercial space maybe... if thats the case ill spend the chedda on a nice mini split.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey man looking good so far. I would space those plants out much more though vertically. I'd raise the back shelf maybe 2 feet at least and the middle one about a foot. You want the top of one plant to be at the base of the plant above it, all the way to the ceiling. The bottom 2 feet don't get a ton of light so I'd even start your first row about 20 inches off the ground. my 2 cents.

Hope you don't mind the suggestion. You'll make really good use of your area!

whodare

Veteran
disco, areo, sneak, hemp... thanks for the compliments...

hemp i never mind input... the shelving i have though about for a while... my ceiling is bout 7 feet tall so im trying to keep the plants a little lower... right now i have my shortest plants on the lower shelf and they are also the least stretchy... i will have to raise the back shelf how much im not sure but i have 8 inch blocks and some bricks waiting... im just waiting to see how this stretch goes... i think at 18-21 days im going to trim up the back sides so at that point ill raise the shelves since ill already be moving them around and stretch will be close to done so i can better gauge how much i need to raise them...

later
who.d

edit: looking at the pics its hard to tell but the left side has the tops of the bottom row close to the bottom of the upper row.. certainly will have to raise that side, maybe even sooner then later.. who knows

bobblehead

Veteran
Looking great so far! Very healthy. :) Couple more weeks and you're gonna have some fat ass buds to tie up.... might be time to get the chicken wire on the ceiling... ha ha...

D

DHF

Always loved my chickenwire on da ceilings.....

Red`s got what I ran with my vert racks as in the horti trellis for em ta lay across after stretch , and be supported till end of cycle......

Good luck Who.....DHF........:ying:

whodare

Veteran
i was thinking about getting some netting to hang from the ceiling.. save me the trouble of tying up a hundred branches...

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Who.
I agree with SelfHemp about adjusting the shelves. The right side looks like its fine, but the left looks like it could use a lil space between the 2.
Other than that, it looks A++. Great job

MARLO

whodare

Veteran
10 days flower

10 days flower

should start to look like a jungle soon:dance013:

you guys were right of course, so tomorrow the shelf gets a raise:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck going crazy it love the vertical light it still grew 5 inches in 3 days though
picture.php

diner for my lady on valentines.. steak and asparagus with blue cheese sauce, garlic bread homemade, 07 pinot... mm good lol
picture.php

:wave:
who.d

Latest posts

Latest posts