What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSSDH OJD cut S1 Feminized Seed

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My SSSDH S1 Feminized Seed = SSSDH OJD cut x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed
20220607_212938.jpg
20220607_212947.jpg
20220607_212951.jpg
20220607_212956.jpg
20220607_212958.jpg
20220607_213545.jpg

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Very nice looking plant. Lot of resin developing already.

Reactions: ojd

OZZ_

Veteran
I have a pack stashed back of your SSSDH that i bought in 2015. Really need to get to popping them, head phenomenal things. Recently had a grower gift me some flower…. Very nice stuff. Have an OG CHEM pack from the same year as well

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
I have a pack stashed back of your SSSDH that i bought in 2015. Really need to get to popping them, head phenomenal things. Recently had a grower gift me some flower…. Very nice stuff. Have an OG CHEM pack from the same year as well
I also have 3 remaining beans of a SSSDH reg pack from 2012.

I'm interested in bringing her back. I should have never let her go. I never found the 'shire or Ojd cut based on what I have seen. the pheno I kept was a sativa leaning ,tall strechy 11-12 weeker, that reeked of lemon pledge and hint of pine. Tasted of sour lemons and had a spicy/ pepper hazey exhale.
At the time I found it to to strong for my purposes due to it's cerebral high, used to give me amenesia, make me forget all kinds of stuff and and lose stuff and panic when I was smoking it lol, so I ultimately never kept cutting. Which I kinda regret , but looking into running the rest of the to pack soon
Hopefully to be find it a shorter flower time and more Deisel, sour terp profile

Last edited:
I also have 3 remaining beans of a SSSDH reg pack from 2012.

I'm interested in bringing her back. I should have never let her go. I never found the 'shire or Ojd cut based on what I have seen. the pheno I kept was a sativa leaning ,tall strechy 11-12 weeker, that reeked of lemon pledge and hint of pine. Tasted of sour lemons and had a spicy/ pepper hazey exhale.
At the time I found it to to strong for my purposes due to it's cerebral high, used to give me amenesia, make me forget all kinds of stuff and and lose stuff and panic when I was smoking it lol, so I ultimately never kept cutting. Which I kinda regret , but looking into running the rest of the to pack soon
Hopefully to be find it a shorter flower time and more Deisel, sour terp profile
I have eight regular beans from probably the same year as yours.Good luck with yours.The hash i made with SSSDH is incredible.

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
I have eight regular beans from probably the same year as yours.Good luck with yours.The hash i made with SSSDH is incredible.
What were the female phenotypes like from the 4 ? I made bubble hash with SSSDH, and edible/canna butter that was so strong , i stopped eating edibles for s while lol

I had two females from the first four seeds i popped. Pheno 1 grew very tall and lanky.Pheno 2 was the keeper ,which grew to a more controllable, medium height.
I have to germ the rest soon, before they go bad.Thats my project for 2023.Happy new year.

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
I had two females from the first four seeds i popped. Pheno 1 grew very tall and lanky.Pheno 2 was the keeper ,which grew to a more controllable, medium height.
I have to germ the rest soon, before they go bad.Thats my project for 2023.Happy new year.
Yeah I'm hoping the beans are still viable. We shall see I'm going by to try mine come springtime . Good luck

If things don,t work out with my remaining regs, i am going to buy a pack of the feminized version from
Connoisseur Genetics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts