What's new

sssdh from seed

S

shushslo

picture.php

koolkush

Veteran
Hola Shushslo! I also bought a pack of these off of seedbay. I just popped 5 of them. Excited to get these started also, Best of Luck Shush! I will be watching and Good Karma to you...:)

picture.php

S

shushslo

Thanks kool&big

ok here we are now....
Switched to 12/12 on sunday and yesterday I found one male...On other 4 plants no signs of sex yet.They are stretching like crazy atm:D

here's a few photos...

M

Mr-B

Looking good bro!

I remember the day these seeds became availible Oct 22, Still havent recieved mine from the Boo!

B

S

shushslo

bigscoot-yes,i will need'em for outdoor season:)
mr-b -thanks!I'm sorry about your beans...let's hope for best bro.

Didn't get my G13 X Diesels either.
Shit happens. I guess????
Sorry to hear. hopefully it will end good for you MR-B.
Regards, IR...

M

Mr-B

Didn't get my G13 X Diesels either.
Shit happens. I guess????
Sorry to hear. hopefully it will end good for you MR-B.
Regards, IR...

I think it's BS. The order obviously wasn't shipped.
Five inquiries about the shipment and I can only get auto responses from their email bot.

I've ordered seeds from various vendors over the past couple years, this was the only time they didn't show up.
Needless to say, I won't be ordering from them again.

Anyway, the plants look great, can't wait to see how they grow up and mature.
Tagged

B

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
So what did your seedbay account say as the shipping date? As with all the emails....they say if u send more than one before a response it will go as spam or junk mail. I usually get a response within 24 hrs of sending it. Hopefully the beans will get to u real soon.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Looking good Shushlo...I just identified 2 and possibly a 3rd female outta 5 seeds that i had planted near the same time as u. Got 5 more young ones too early to tell yet but lookin good. Gonna start up a thread with them this week. How many diff phenos u think u got? Out of the new pack i can already see some diff in node spacing/structure. The few fems i got came from beans using only his cup winning cut...all those lookin similar so far. Peace

M

Mr-B

So what did your seedbay account say as the shipping date? As with all the emails....they say if u send more than one before a response it will go as spam or junk mail. I usually get a response within 24 hrs of sending it. Hopefully the beans will get to u real soon.

I bought them on the Boo. The emails and my account information say the seeds were shipped 10/22/09

Have a Merry Xmas

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought them on the Boo. The emails and my account information say the seeds were shipped 10/22/09

Have a Merry Xmas
Did you ever consider that customs might have snagged them, it happens from time to time????????

and dont think that customs will send you a letter first time, when i first started ordering seeds i lost a couple orders, Chalked it up to bad seed companies on my first order from seedbay i got a letter 6 days later saying

This is your third attempt at receiving contraband, if you have a legitimate case for import contact ******** to organise to collection of your package(not legal in some parts of my country)

After 18 days i would give up on that order and move forward, Change name on Safe Addy or find a new Addy and try again, you have to expect to loose 1 in the game we are in(fuckin customs)

Stay Safe
S

M

Mr-B

Thanks for the heads up Shaun.

I didn't get a customs letter either. That's why I like ordering from Attitude seed bank, they guarantee delivery or replace your order.

B

Irie_Lion

Veteran
yea i lost one of my first orders from the bay and never got a letter or anyting from the authorities ;) It does suck especially when u really lookin forward to your beans. Had a friend that placed an order and ended up receiving it over a month later so maybe there is still a chance u will get them!

S

shushslo

Looking good Shushlo...I just identified 2 and possibly a 3rd female outta 5 seeds that i had planted near the same time as u. Got 5 more young ones too early to tell yet but lookin good. Gonna start up a thread with them this week. How many diff phenos u think u got? Out of the new pack i can already see some diff in node spacing/structure. The few fems i got came from beans using only his cup winning cut...all those lookin similar so far. Peace
i've got 3 short phenos wich are very branchy...the other two are tall and not so branchy.one of them was male...leaf structure is lookin the same on all plants atm.

I just found antother male today...I hope thats all...Two are enough:D

Latest posts

Latest posts