What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSSDH Feminized Mix + Gas Galore Grow Log (GLOG)

woolybear

Veteran
Always be flowering!

Skipped the veg show for this lot. Running two CSG strains new to me, SSSDH Fem Mix and Gas Galore.

I bought a pack of the SSSDH fem mix, got the gas galore bean as a bonus.

The two are in the tent I used for Frank last grow. Both plants are looking great; flower started this week, April 6th.

PLANTS.jpg

These two are in 1-gal grow bags.

woolybear

Veteran
The SSSDH fem is definitely a stretcher. I may have to kick the gas galore out of the tent and tie her down like I did with Frank last run.

Decision made; bought another set of LED lights, the XS2500. This time I went thru eBay, where it was about $20 cheaper.

I'll be retiring my home-made LED lights being used in the original tent. The plants clearly prefer the Vipar Spectras.

woolybear

Veteran
DAY 14

SSSDH and Gas Galore have been separated. SSSDH has been tied down in the main tent as she's come within 5" of the lights... no ill effect though. GG has been moved to the 3x3 CDDW tent. The CDDWs + Frank clone are in another 2x4' tent with the new light.

SSSDH is a big plant. GG looks to have a bunch of bud sites. Happy so far!

woolybear

Veteran
SSSDH fem has taken over the tent. Stretch seems to be under control for now. At 60% light power

sss.jpg

Gas galore also looking good. At 50% light power, bumped it to 75% (she's probably not going to like it). Haven't had to train her much other than caging her up:

gg.jpg

woolybear

Veteran
I bought the mater cages cheap years ago. Kind of a pain to store but they nest. Easy to find, I've reused them for years.

Noticed a bunch of dead fungus gnats on the floor of the SSSDH tent over the past couple of weeks. I wonder if she naturally is repellent to pests?

Kind of wierd to think of them hanging out on the plant. Luckily I've never seen one in a bud.

I'll probably never get rid of them, but they aren't bothering the mature plants. Setup a bunch more sticky traps. They have killed a lot of my seedlings, so much that in the future I'll have to setup a seedling box in the bathroom or something.

Confirmed the GG didn't like the power bump, so I set it back to 50%. Will have to get her acclimated.

Latest posts

Latest posts