What's new

SSSDH/BuddhaTahoeOG/DelaHaze/SSH

A

Alone

Flower Room - Day 30

Flower Room - Day 30

Sweet n' Sour Blueberry #8. This is the biggest yielding pheno out of 19 from the previous grow.

A

Alone

Flower Room - Day 30

Flower Room - Day 30

Jamaican Lambs Bread filling in nicely.

A

Alone

Flower Room - Day 30

Flower Room - Day 30

Black Sour Bubble starting to get hues of pink and lavender calyxs.

A

Alone

Sweet n' Sour Blueberry #5. "The Freak Pheno". This was the most fuely out of the 19 Sn'SBB's last grow but it turns into a self topping freak during flower.

A

Alone

I had tw0 very distinct pheno's in my DelaHaze grow as well. The shorter one being more frosty and lemon skunk oreiented and the taller one being more dense and smelling like orange/skunk. Both phenos are delicious and stoney! The bigger pheno gave me almost 5oz's so yields can be achieved with this strain. Much love! SL

5 ounces? Wow. I only average about 20 grams to an oz per plant. Thats only vegging for 4 weeks from clone. I have 2-600w HPS lamps so I cut off the bottom branches and only grow the top 18 inches of the plants. I grow them straight up most of the time as I dont like popcorn buds. I only like the top 18 -20 inches of the plant. Nice big, thick nuggets with good bag appeal.

I should try LST from clone next run and see what I get. The SSSDH sure look like they can benefit from this. I think I got 3 females out of 4 seeds.

The Dinafems SSH has beautifully vigorous bottom branches and is gonna be classic x-mas tree shape. I have 1 that smells better than all the rest of the strains in veg. Dont know if that will translate into the flowers being extra fragrant or not. Hope so.

A

Alone

T/P'ed them into 3 gallon pots...........

T/P'ed them into 3 gallon pots...........

They are taking off fast. Soon Ill have cuttings of these babies in my EZ-Cloner 120 and put into flowering.

A

Alone

MALE SSSDH

MALE SSSDH

Heres the 1 male I got. He's a strong, vigorous man, with big, gorgeous, fan leaves.

A

Alone

Bud shots...

Bud shots...

6 weeks flowering...
JLB and Sweet n' Sour Blueberry.

A

Alone

SSSDH....

SSSDH....

In Veg.
See how its gonna be hard to get a cutting.
I wont top them so I have to just wait it out.
They are tall and thin just like the Sn'S BB. Looks just like it in veg.

A

Alone

bud shots....

bud shots....

Heres a few pics....
Sweet n'Sour Blueberry - 1, 2, 6.
Sour Cream - 3, 4
Jamaican Lambs Bread - 5
Black Sour Bubble - 7

A

Alone

SWEETNESS!!!.....

SWEETNESS!!!.....

Just got gifted these. 1 seed in each. UFO freebies from a friend.
What do you guys think...?
I have NO knowledge about these strains from Dinafem.

A

Alone

Big Bud x Skunk.....

Big Bud x Skunk.....

Critical+ sounds like a winner to me guys.

I have some genetics that I made: Purps x Mass. Super Skunk that creates colas the size of 40 ounce beer bottles.
The C+ will go great with the P x MSS. I have to cross these two.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Critical+ sounds like a winner to me guys.

I have some genetics that I made: Purps x Mass. Super Skunk that creates colas the size of 40 ounce beer bottles.
The C+ will go great with the P x MSS. I have to cross these two.

i have grown out some of dinafems critical +. it is killer, finishe in 60 or so days, chunky dense buds, little to not stretch so veg them big.

very earthy smell and taste....goood body stone. strong medicine

fMUEN.jpg

WdOGJ.jpg

a0y8E.jpg

MDple.jpg

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo excellent plants bro, if you get the right pheno like me critical+ are killer bro , veri nice tasty and very good high...cant wait bro

A

Alone

Nice pics budman. I only got 1 bean.
Its funny how I got tons of Dinafem gear all of a sudden. All gifted to me. Like all my genetics. Ive never ordered or paid for beans. Ive been blessed to the uttermost by my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be the glory for whetever I do or get.

So this is what I get from Dinafem:
1 - Diesel
1 - Cali Hash Plant
2 - fem. Super Silver (about to be cloned and flipped)
1 - Critical+
1 - Power Kush

A

Alone

BUDMAN.....

BUDMAN.....

How did you get 12 tops like that in the second pic down?
I would like all my plants like that.