What's new

SSSDH a valued treasure

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looks beautiful man. I especially like the "We came to an understanding part". Sometimes that's how it goes with these girls!

R

RedOne

alright everybody!!!!! some fine SSSDH you pumping out Jah,you're in coco right? gotta step up my game with my weeny colas!!! LOL :comfort:

yeah Abja! can't have any messing about touching down inside the grow vacinity..... she WILL give up her kind....MY WAY :tiphat:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
looks sweet. heres a shot of mine at day 45 i think. i can't wait until she really starts filling out. shes already gotten much frostier since this pic.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is one I might try. Strains that are very racy dont agree with me. Im not seeing many reports of her doing that to others..

H

Hoover_lungz

I've taken up a recent interest in haze's. Nice work on this one. How did she yield?

I yielded 157 grams of 2 sssdh plants grown in coco, used canna coco a and b with bcuzz stimulator,bcuzz booster and canadian potash.

M

Mushy

My ojd cut is some of the best tastin smoke I´ve ever had.

Have had mine goin for 60, 70 and 84 days, hoping for a real hitter in this one. Sadly not for this toker!!
This WILL stay in the stable though

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

R

RedOne

damn right Mushy! some real tasty funk from this one for sure,just popped some more of these beans along with some others...forgot how BIG they are! :)

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
dang mushy those are some sweet pics. i can't wait until mine starts to really swell up. i'm on a little more than 8 weeks in now and don't have any pistils turning yet

M

Mushy

Thx guys:tiphat:

A-Loc, the two bottom pics is 8 weeks in, but they´ll swell up alot more:)

Good luck to you

THC123

Veteran
got a tent of sssdh ojd cut going right now, but too lazy to take pics atm

i love how you can get great results with very little pregrow due to the massive stretch

also ordered a 10 pack of sssdh from rez, wanna cross it to the ojd cut nice yields of A grade weed

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
i'm wondering how long mine is gonna wanna go. i'm at almost 9 weeks in now and it looks like its gonna go atleast another 3 weeks if not more. she's defiantly gonna yield very well. i trained her a bit and got a nice 4ft tall bush. i'm pretty sure she's been pollinated a bit too by a sssdh male so i'm hoping i'll have a nice amount of beans to play with. crossed it with my mango haze too so that should be very interesting. i have one pheno that wreeks like amazing sweetness and puts on nice chunky buds throughout the whole plant. no little shlarf buds at all. this strain is freekin awesome.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
just ordered these, I'm so excited I just can't hide it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY[/youtube]

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I was sort of taken aback when I got a freebee pack of SSSDH with my SSSDH order.

then I was like :woohoo:

W

Womble

rate your SSSDH so highly OJD ...BRAVO to your outstanding find there,solid as a rock with no huge fuss made,just so long as you have a little word about her 'lofty' aspirations!
Gotta grab me some more packs of this for sure :biggrin:

she's up against some SSCDH from the 'pooch (which is gonna be some fire!!)...

here's a shot of the SSSDH from a week or two back

throw up some shots when she's done,i know it's ok with RedOne i checked with him ;)

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
These are the pheno's I found in Res's Original SSSDH... both phenos are VERy stoney, the silver haze leaning one smells like orange juice, but the sour/shorter pheno smells, well...very sour, and hazy! Both are delicious and yielded me plenty of meds for patients! Much love, and good thread ThirdCoast!! SL

^^^ VERY tall silver hazey leaning pheno

^^^ shorter, sour pheno

Long live SSSDH!!!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
sent my good homie home last night with the freebie SSSDH I got

I have a pack I bought on reserve, I just wanted to see this girl. He is a veteran grower to say the least, so I expect what I see to be about as good as it gets. He was so happy when I gave him them. They are his 2 favorite strains, well Eugene Pineapple is a SSH pheno, and combined it was like Xmas for him. he thinks he will do 4 layers tall of trellis

we have some time to wait, but this year I will be puffin tough on SSSDH