What's new

SSH x SSSDH

C

CKinLA

Just got my seeds today. Going to toss them in water for 6-12 hours, then into papertowel for 12 hours. It has begun!!!:woohoo:
7 bad girls in total :D
Shout out to the CSG fam for making this possible!

(Click image for larger photo)

little update: man these seeds are tuff! 8+ hours they have been soaking in water and none have sank.

V

vuuduu

Fuck yeah!

This one I'm really waiting. Which ssh was used for the mom? and are these regs? If Ojd could chim in and show the pic of the mom that would make me feel SUPER :D

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey CKinLA
good to see you start the thread

this is going to be great
honestly if your a sativa freak like me then this is right up your alley

sorry guys no pics of the mum
it was from shantibaba's mr nice ssh seeds

peace

C

CKinLA

Thanks for dropping by guys. Here is whats up so far..
So at 2;00 am they all sank. They were dropped in water at 4pm, so that would be 10 hours soaking in water. I then put them in paper towels, inside plastic bag. Now at 9:50 I come to check them and nothing has happen. So almost 20 hours they were germinating in the paper towel.

Here is before and after in the towel.

So going to keep these in the paper towel for a couple more days untill i see a crack. Usually i see signs within 24 hours of the seeds sinking but there is always the different few. There has been a major heat wave in the west coast, so I could imagine these seeds saw some high temperatures over the days that it took coming here. So im going to pop 7 of the og chems that arrived here last week that came through the heatwave to see if it has has any effect on the seeds.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of mine popped today about 30 hours in. Big fat white tail... Good luck bro.

C

CKinLA

thanks tony, ya had a feeling these would be some long germers.

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
yeah...really curious about this cross!!!! good luck with your test!

C

CKinLA

Indeed they are! after 30+ hours one tail has finally emerged out of the seed. Under the light now. Hoping the other come up tonight. Peace and stay cool in these hot dayzzzzz

C

CKinLA

Thanks for the heads up tony, good news. I know ojd said these wouldn't be for sale, and for the sativa freaks only, so maybe a few wont pop and the few that do will be the bomb?! Question for ojd, did you guys test the germ rates on these? If so what was it like, such as germination time .. etc...

Thanks!

edit: 3 in the ground so far!

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello CKinLA, I was the last days not so much here and hadn't seen your thread before, sorry, but this time
its such a big run, I dont know each test grow. So I try to have a look at those, who have the same genetics or
a very interesting cross, like you with the ssh x sssdh s1, which I'll follow, of course.
I wish you lots of fun with your grow and a good time here, you can always take a look at my thread...:ying:

C

CKinLA

Welcome all, thanks for stopping by -:D

update : 5/7 germed so far and in dirt. 2/5 have broken surface, another 2 are going to break surface tonight or tomorrow. 1 was planted today.

Will keep germing the other 2 beans, but after 4 days of germination they still seem a little behind then usual. These two were definitely the weakest looking beans of the batch. Longest germers i've had so far. Gonna be some beast plants. I also popped 7 og chems to see if heat had an issue on the beans, well not for the OG Chem because they all had tails in one day, but they were also packaged different.

Pics soon.

JACKBAYBEH

Being a hard core Sat freak, these beans peak my interest.
My man J in CO. got a pack of these to run from you OJD.
Was wondering about the quality of the SSH mom you crossed back to.
Wondering if it is comparable to the much bragged about SSH cut Rez used for the initial cross. Will you comment on the quality of high off the cured buds of this girl please?? Just curious as to what to expect to see from my bros run of this. Thanks. :tiphat:

V

vuuduu

Sativas normally takes little longer to germ. But when they do it's full throttle!

Positive vibes

I would be all over these when ever those are up

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this ssh cut was the best ssh cut ive grown from seed ever
ive grown like 3-4 packs over the years

i would say yes it would stand up to rez ssh

the ssh haze i used is no longer with us(dam you broadmites) so if you are a haze freak then trust me you want these

ive just popped some and if any you guys coming to the high times cup in november il have some flowers to share with the real haze heads out there

peace

V

vuuduu

What an invitation ojd.

Let's see if I can make it this year. I really would like to taste the ssh you said to be the best you have encountered.

JACKBAYBEH

Thanks for the reply OJD.
I had thought that maybe since you and Rez had collaborated before that maybe he had passed you a clip of his girl. I mean, before he disappeared.
Sounds good though bro. Going through 3-4 packs from Shanti is taking a nice look indeed. Stoked to see what these beans produce for my man in CO. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts