What's new

SSH x SSSDH THE SEARCH FOR A SUPER HAZE

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I got my six tester beans the day before yesterday. They went into 1 inch rockwool cubes yesterday. I soaked the cubes in spring water with a ph of 6, and 2 tsp's of bio-root in the water. :woohoo:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Well just got back from a mini vacation and the beans are doing good. Three are up above the cubes, and the other three have germed, and are getting ready to poke their heads up.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Here's a pic I took earlier today. They will stay in that spot for another week. They more than likely won't grow much, just thicken up the stems and fatten the leaves while the roots build in the cubes.

Attachments

• 20130719_165138.jpg
    20130719_165138.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 32

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

nice start
looking for a super haze,trust me brother you found it

look forward to your show

peace

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
hi bro

nice start
looking for a super haze,trust me brother you found it

look forward to your show

peace

Thanks Man. I have a flowering cab that holds six plants comfortably. It will be ready for another batch in about two weeks. So I think I'm gonna put them in there with almost no veg, seeing how they are gonna stretch big time. Right now I have a 180 watt no name led in there with 2, 65w cfl's, 1, 42 watt cfl, and 2, four ft. t5's. I have a 400 that's already set to hang vert, so maybe I will put that in there for the ssh x sssdh testers. Choices, choices!!

2bags

ssh x sssdh is sure to be some incredible haze. I'm really interested in seeing how these turn out for you.

Good luck!

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Thanks guys!!! I have room for them opening up in a flower cab in about a week. I take some pics tomorrow night.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro these are going to really stretch so plan on some kind of training

peace

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
hey bro these are going to really stretch so plan on some kind of training

peace
Word...... They are gonna have about 4-5 ft. to grow tall. I'll pinch the shit out of them if I have to. I'm gonna get some cheap platic netting to put on the walls, so I have something to anchor them to. It's gonna be an experience for me, as I've never flowered seed plants this young before.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good bro

yeah ive only done it a few times but was surprised how easy it was as long as you keep the light right on them at perfect distince so they can be stretching out of control
yeah pinch the shit out of them, sssdh loves it

peace

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Here's some pics from yesterday.

Attachments

• 20130730_161108.jpg
    20130730_161108.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20130730_161103.jpg
    20130730_161103.jpg