What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ssh/ptk x ssh/ptk/jaggen

Ouhh yeah! It is great to see you Bone!

Lots of love,
Ras.

thanks man, same to you!

here is this weeks update. i have had to put it a few more stakes. the resin is making the plants topple over..

photos from yesterday. i put in more stakes today. i also managed to NOT read the fine print on a nute bottle a friend gave me with in a bunch of flowering boosters etc. i did give double dose of PK 13-14 in one of the waterings :( hehe it will be fine but the leaf wont be as pretty looking during the rest of the flowering.... the resin is building up though.

the first photo is an attempt to make a photo without flash in the flowering, using a custom white ballance setting. the rest of the photos are with flash to highlight the resin :p some of those top kolas are not small, but even if the room looks packed i prefer to flowering taller plants, just to fill up the space vertically also - the room easilly fits taller plants and i dont mind the plants touching the ceiling almost as long as they are not in direct contact with the bulbs.. this time i was out of smoke and decided to flower the plants without much veg time. this small plants give for a nice even light coverage though.. but a room full of plants twice this size gives me much more smoke. next flowering will be with taller plants.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4257.jpg
    IMG_4257.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4266.jpg
    IMG_4266.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4267.jpg
    IMG_4267.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4271.jpg
    IMG_4271.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 19
hm.. cant believe how stinky the plants are. its a good sign for potency, but when i selected my motherplants i am quite sure they did not stink this much lol. must be the new light bulbs packing on terpenes i didnt notice first flowering round when selecting motherplants. i was expecting low odor lmao and im getting the opposite.

seems i will use a lot of odor removing products during last part of flowering and the drying. :p

todays update. im going to have enough smoke for a few months it seems. now if we enter lockdown again ill be ok for months.

as you see though, on this pheno its really only the top nugs that are interesting. the lower nugs do not fatten up much.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4346.jpg
    IMG_4346.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4347.jpg
    IMG_4347.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4338.jpg
    IMG_4338.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4337.jpg
    IMG_4337.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4336.jpg
    IMG_4336.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4345.jpg
    IMG_4345.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 20
ok. the stench from the grow room was getting out of hand and i had to harvest about a week or so from what i would have prefered. the nugs are super potent and its really only the lower nugs that did not ahve time to catch up, but its not really an issue imho, since im going to make hash out of the smaller nugs anyway.

the flavour of the quick dried nugs is super nice, reminding of grapefruit, citrus and what not although the smell of the nugs is towards a citrus fruityness with a a lot of goat cheese/vomit on top. it might not be the best option for stealth lol. ill see what the nugs smell like after some curing, but i certainly hope the smell level will go down a bit.

well all in all - i flowered very small plants, i got out a decent amount of large top kolas and a lot of medium sized secondary nugs. kind of happy with a pheno that concentrates the production to the tips. next round i will remove all lower branches and bud sites and concentrate the nugs to the part of the plant where they are most productive.

one more thing - since this pheno definetly did not like the extra dose of pk it received due to my mistake - i will make sure to keep the pk amount lower in flowering next round,

im thinking the clones are ready to get flowered in about a week or two.

lets see how next round goes. but before i post pics of that i guess i will come back with some dry nug shots.

i havent been this stoned for a good while. the harvest was great :) although due to certain factors i had to harvest a little early, the nugs are still absolutelly amazing. the thc content is of this world. very energetic but perhaps somewhat paranoia inducing high. next flowering round i will harvest a bit later.. i think two harvest this winter will get me sorted for atleast untill next autumn.

ill post some pics as i continue the project