What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

H&L

SSH freebies? You guys got it good these days! SSH has a very close spot to my heart.

H

Hazeseeker

transplanted into a 6 inch container since the last update, grown in Bio Bizz All-Mix:joint:
picture.php

picture.php

peace

Wayzer

Thanks for that info Docleaf!
I was extremely happy to have been given these seeds... And i am popping them next week. I will definitely keep you posted. And a HUUUGGGEEEE thanks and much respect to fritillary!!!!!!!!!1

I made my own MNS SSH F2 seed, and I puted 2 of them in promix...we'll see what they will look like, but the mother who make them is a real keeper...

Can't wait to see !

G

have any one heard of Capricorn seeds. well i have some super silver haze f2 from them
around 2000 stock from GHS. the guy who gifted these seeds said they take to long to flower . so he gave me a few plus some seeds he maid sshxak47 .the ones he maid he likes better because it cut down on flowering time. if any one heard of these seeds and company. could you give any insight on what i have? and do you think i should give it a shot when i grow out some c99? and mybe ccross the 2 id f i get a male ssh to cross to my c99 or vise verse.

Tony Danza

Just got a 5 pack of these and they go right to the front of the line, the SOL mix can wait.

What kinda vedge are y'all subjecting these ladies to? I have a two foot limit in my cab, and was wondering if I should go strait 12/12 with these beans, or could I give em a little time to build roots without getting overrun? I've never grown anything close to a sat or haze before, and am open to suggestions.

And thanks to Doc and Frittillary for making a high end strain available to us broke jokes.

how do you get the freebies from where? here? i wanna give the seeds i make away too so people have my genetics, can i just send them to seed bay and say i want them to be given away or what?