What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PkRipper

oh yes please keep talking i would love this thread to disappear , hell i will mail them what is your home address #JKING#

T

Teeg420

curious about the casey jones. Does it out yield the hindu skunk? Does it do well topped? Is it a heavy feeder and is it susecptible to powdery mildew?

JlMH4LPERT

Casey Jones

Casey Jones

Teeg420 to answer your questions the best i can...

2 of any of my hindus from blueksy yielded more than casey under my lights.

The plant stretches, while i didnt top mine, i bet it wouldnt hurt to do so, i
used supercropping and i couldnt tell which of 4 main nugs were the top
without following the actual stem.

The Casey was always thirsty (bone dry) compared to other plants that
were the same size/on same flowering cycle each time i went to water her
and i could even push ppms (even though i dont have a ppm meter i was
pushing the amt of nutes i usually use to almost 1.5x the usual amt.)

Powdery mildew was present on other plants in my small grow area and the
Casey had no problem with it, however i dont have problems with pm as long
as its not constantly raining but i think it is safe to say that casey isnt really
susceptible to PM...

highgroove i am sorry i cant help you on an updated strain list however please
post your findings if you do go clone shopping tommorrow (do you still need to
go early?)

last time i went to sr71 i was there before it opened im not goin a friend is and probly to harborside....which sounds like a hit or miss thing

G

guest5703

Purple Kush day 57

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

Teeg420

does anyone know what pheno of the casey jones blue sky carries? And how has the availability of the CJ been?

Thanks jim, how long did you let the casey go for?

S

srk

whats the earliest you've pulled hindu skunk? At day 48 starting to have bud rot issues and everything is gigantic...biggest i've ever had this strain in 2 years of growing it, falling every which way. I usually pull hs 52-56 days. Should I try and let them go or say fuck it and start pulling them down.

catmanrob

WHERES THE PURP???? seriously I need to get ahold of this SR71, you guys did a helluva a job, not to hard with thoughs genes, much praise goes to that club...CMR

I'd smoke that!!!!!!!!!

I had a beautiful Pk cut,Blue sky donated to our breeding program.

You should have seen how ugly she got when she went to seed,totally blown out.lol

Sacrificed great weed for the sake of new seeds.But it's all worth it down the road.

Pk was like a 40 year old virgin getting laid for the first time and Knocked up to boot.lol

She made lots of beans but only a small portion look grade A.

I just donated 5 packs of sour banana kush seeds for them to try.

So maybe someday in the future the SBK will be available.

Blue Sky has been generous to my program,so I try to give them back what I can.

Next Pk I grow is for smoke only!!! Those pics are making my mouth water!!!

Good job!

Last edited:

Casey Jones

whats the earliest you've pulled hindu skunk? At day 48 starting to have bud rot issues and everything is gigantic...biggest i've ever had this strain in 2 years of growing it, falling every which way. I usually pull hs 52-56 days. Should I try and let them go or say fuck it and start pulling them down.

Bud rot as in botrytis????

If thats the case, chop NOW!!!!!

Within a week that shit will possibly spread and wipe out your entire crop!!!

Do you have poor ventilation???

What do you think caused it??

jim dankness

most skunk varieties can be very prone to botrytis. better ventilation helps, and you might want to think about adding a dehumidifier. if botrytis is found in your garden before you're ready to harvest, check large dense colas regularily and remove the infected culprits. clean the shears or scissors you cut the moldy bud off with, as spores can spread by contact as well as by air. and most importantly, throw all moldy bud away! once botrytis has been spotted amongst a crop, i find it best to check in inner parts of large dense colas along their stem in the trimming process-- you'll likely find more botrytis hidden in the large ones, sadly, but at least there won't be any surprises for whomever ends up with the buds later.

S

srk

Unfortunately botrytis shows it ugly face every run on a few of the bigger colas but not this early. There is plenty of ventilation 8" vortec and 10" can max exhausting and an 8" intake plus passive intake. Humidity is always between 40-50, I have a dehumidifier. It's been really hot here the last week hotter than anyother time during this run I have a feeling the heat has something to do with it besides the massive plants....I usually get a 110 grams per plant but these look bigger.

T

Teeg420

gonna swing in tommorow what time should i get there if i want to be one of the first and how was the selection?

micropro

Unfortunately botrytis shows it ugly face every run on a few of the bigger colas but not this early. There is plenty of ventilation 8" vortec and 10" can max exhausting and an 8" intake plus passive intake. Humidity is always between 40-50, I have a dehumidifier. It's been really hot here the last week hotter than anyother time during this run I have a feeling the heat has something to do with it besides the massive plants....I usually get a 110 grams per plant but these look bigger.

Best Mold Remedy: SM90
I use it in every rez (except flush) and as my foliar surfactant. I have not seen a mold spore since. prevents spider mites too

S

srk

thanks micropro I use sm90 in my rez but in really small amounts and cut it out for the last 3-4 weeks, how much do you use in ml/gallon? I don't do any foilar feeding on flowering plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts