What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwistedRemedy

AND YOU GOT IT FROM A GUY WHO SAID TO NOT PASS IT OUT LMAO!!!! DOES HE OWN THIS MARIJUANA GENETIC LINE OR ARE YOU JUST A SIMPLE PAWN HE USED TO MAKE HIS MONEY THAT YOU NOT ENTITLED TO UNLESS YOU STEAL AND IDEA OR REALESE A STRAIN YOU WERNT SUPPOSED TO LMAO ,

T

TwistedRemedy

kARMICAL, GO DO YOUR COMPANY A FAVOR IT MAY SAVE YOU JOB, GO TELL RICH TO GET SUM GOOD CLONES GOIN ASAP , ON A REGULAR STEADY BASIS. AND TELL THE VENDORS THAT IF THEY RELEASE A CUT THEN THEY SHOULD RELEASE ABOUT TEN THOUSAND NOT JUST ENOUGH SO THEY CAN SAY PUT IT THE STRAINGUID , PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE THAT THING TO PICK OUT PLANTS, MOST OF WITCH ARE JUST FERRY TALES . MUCH LIKE YOUR CARRIER IF THIS PLACE DONT SHAPE UP.
TELL RICH IF SO CAL GETS ALL THE CUTS THEN MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE HIS ASS DOWN THERE SO HE AINT JUST IN OUR WAY AND OFFERING UP US ALL THE FAULTY UNTESTED SHIT AROUND HERE , LEAVE THEN ALL OF YOU SEE HOW MUCH ANYOF US REALLY MISS YOUR UNSTABLE NONEXISTANT FERRY TALE SUPPLY

karmical

kARMICAL, GO DO YOUR COMPANY A FAVOR IT MAY SAVE YOU JOB, GO TELL RICH TO GET SUM GOOD CLONES GOIN ASAP , ON A REGULAR STEADY BASIS. AND TELL THE VENDORS THAT IF THEY RELEASE A CUT THEN THEY SHOULD RELEASE ABOUT TEN THOUSAND NOT JUST ENOUGH SO THEY CAN SAY PUT IT THE STRAINGUID , PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE THAT THING TO PICK OUT PLANTS, MOST OF WITCH ARE JUST FERRY TALES . MUCH LIKE YOUR CARRIER IF THIS PLACE DONT SHAPE UP.
TELL RICH IF SO CAL GETS ALL THE CUTS THEN MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE HIS ASS DOWN THERE SO HE AINT JUST IN OUR WAY AND OFFERING UP US ALL THE FAULTY UNTESTED SHIT AROUND HERE , LEAVE THEN ALL OF YOU SEE HOW MUCH ANYOF US REALLY MISS YOUR UNSTABLE NONEXISTANT FERRY TALE SUPPLY

:jerkit:

yeah dude, i'll get right on that.

seems like you've really got yourself some issues. what am i supposed to do now, get into that crazy mindset like you display and spew insults back your direction.

i thought we were supposed to leave that mentality on the kindergarten playground, but i guess there are some that consider themselves to be adults, that still insist on displaying their ignorance on any given day, on any given topic.

there are few things that would ever get me to the point of just simply taking pot shots (no pun intended) at anyone, simply to gain nothing short of a childish satisfaction of trying to make themselves appear all knowing.

some advice, man to whatever, grow up life's too short to be as uptight as you come off...

Bulldog11

Veteran
"taking pot shots" lol. You are a funny man Karmical.

Twisted Remedy - Why don't you do us all a favor and get lost. If you have some constructive criticism then please post. However your rambling is hard to follow and ignorant. If you don't like Blue Sky then why are you even wasting your time in this forum? You are acting like Blue Sky stole your girlfriend and did unspeakable things to her.

P.S. what is with your location? Are you some kind of pervert?

T

Teeg420

santa cruz 420 where can i get that grape ape cut? harborside doesnt carry it and either does sr71. sorry i would pm but i dont have enough posts

birdbrain

teeg, i'm not santa cruz, but the bay area clones thread has a post from rounders showing some really nice pics of grape ape he got from purple heart, hope its helpful.

A

arne564

Does anyone know what the strain menu looks like at Harborside? I want to get some sativas there. I'm thinking of buying Flo bud there if they have it.

birdbrain

arne564, this is the wrong thread for that info, just go to the bay area clones thread, people are always posting updated clone info on harborside there.

Z

Zoolander

If this shit keeps up I might just have to send some real nice cuts up that way to keep people like Daddydaze from talking that kind of shit . Trust me without you everyone would be fine I promise so watch that ego or it might be your demise

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yall need ta put this thread back on topic, harborside aint got nuthin ta do with blue sky and everyone one knows blue sky is kinda commercial but thats what buku money brings, so if you dont like um dont support um. My folks just did a jack the ripper cut from them and it hermied and was bullshit, but everything else was some FIRE. Ill have some pics up in a few for yall ta see. So they made one mistake, how many mistakes do other clubs make with there clones??? Ive got all types of shit that wasnt what they said it was from other clubs, hermies, bugs, shit I even got a cut of a male!(fuck you 320 harris) So really I cant complain about blue sky. Bottom line if you dont like um dont support um, they dont need your business anyways and somebody will be in line before they open grateful your not in front of um.

edit:OK, heres the Hindu skunk....
picture.php

hdn155

I got myself 29 Jack the rippers i just threw into flowering. All vegged for about 3 months. I have been reading this thread everyday for the past few months and all the talk of the JTRS's going hermie has put a couple shivers down my spine to say the least. This is my first run in this set-up so like always there is alot riding on the first harvest. Now of course i take things i read online with a grain of salt because there are endless variables in everyone's own unique set-up. But none the less i tend to believe the information (i hope first hand) from everyone here. So what i am asking is if anyone has FIRST HAND experience with the Jack the Ripper going hermie from Sr71/Bluesky? When did you first see signs of hermie? Any other info would also be much appreciated. They have been flowering for about a week now and all look very good! so far so good!

hdn155

29 actually.. and an enormous harvest is exactly what i hope for. unless the hermie trait rears its ugly head.

Status
Not open for further replies.