What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwistedRemedy

hey karmical I didnt get to see your finished pk grow,....remeber the tray that sat on the shelf for two days and everyone walked right past it without buying one, I would like to see that happen today after all the tv coverage that little whole in the wall gets lol.,
ok let me guess witch one was you .....lol

T

TwistedRemedy

How long would a medical marijuana plant store stay open for if thats all they sold? In oakland or berkely?

How can we get GOODKARMA growers to meet at a local club like once a month to get sum true quailty and exotic genes around ?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Casey Jones

Casey Jones

Since you all are talking about Casey Jones and I was just reading about her in The Big Book of Buds 3 i thought I'd take a pic of the page and share with the community:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

it says interpretive under my thumb lol

Hope that helps you all out, I know I want a cut of it asap cuz it would go perfect in my setup :joint:

drboy

Um, if I knew that BS had Casey Jones or the 707 Headband Diesel, I would've gladly swooped up come cuts of those strains instead of what I picked up. But them's the breaks.

For all the flaws, BS is a solid clone source and for me is a known quantity. A known quantity is almost always preferable to an unknown quantity from a risk perspective.

PS- Thundurkel thanks for sharing that picture, and also nice avatar! Er ahm, yes.

meduser180056

chem d, pre98 bubbakush, an OG cut, m1, kens granddaddy, purple urkel, ecsd[not a rez version tho the actual cut] blue dream/heaven whatever it's called? thats off the top of my head plenty of others I'd like to see in there too.

T

theBluntedOne

TheBluntedOne - I can think of about 20 clubs that are way worse than Blue Sky. Where do you shop and please don't say Purple Heart. Purple Heart doesn't even deserve to be the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. Peace everybody.

purple elephant for meds (used to go to holistic solutions on colombus in sf). Harborside/BASA for clones but only if im looking to help out my collective by bringing up something different. Too be honest, I think being part of a real collective is the thing to do. Get some patients together and share genetics that way. i have access to anything i need (meds, cuts, moms, advice) at no cost and it is all legit. I would never go to blue sky, meds are just ok and clones are not even rooted.

When you grow commercial you get commercial quality...nuff said

except i want to warn others that if you buy the mothers and they are in that wierd coco medium they will not transplant into soil, as the roots will not go from coco to soil. just a heads up

P

polyploidP1

blue heaven smells like cinomon but its not the blue dream, bluedream is bluebery X SSH bluebery HAZE or just blue dream . and it is a Rosenthol strain

I would like to see at BS,

CHEM DAWG.
HEADBAND.
OG KUSH.
KENS GRANDADDY
P.URKEL
p.k.
PUPRPLE FIRE
INGRID
BOTH ECSD AND CITY DESEIL
ODDSYSSEY
ROMULAN
SENSI STAR
A PURE HAZE OR SSH
LAVENDER
LA CON
PURPLE MONSTER
FLO
BLUE DREAM
mss
MR NICE GUY
spicey JACK
MEDO PURPS

AND THE ONE I REALLY WANT IS THE OLD GOO THAT C.A.R.E. HAD ABOUT FIVE YEARS AGO.

OTM, or bluemoonshine

drymouth

Hey Drymouth - If you have PM problems in your grow room let me tell you a little secret. (maybe not so secret) Buy a sulfur burner, it will eradicate all PM issues. I use mine the first week I get my clones, then when I flip into flower, then about the third week of flower. PM takes time to get a foot hold in your garden and if you burn sulfur as a preventative measure, you will not have any problems in the future. Plus, it leaves no taste on your flowers, unlike the sulfur sprays that have ruined crops. I live in the Bay Area, California and I used to get PM every single crop whether it be summer or winter. Since I got my burner about 2 years ago I have not had any visible PM on any of my crops. (knock on wood) I would recommend this to anybody that has PM issues. Hope this helps, Peace out.

Yo Bulldog, thatnks for the advice... i actually picked one up... how, when, and how long do you burn this thing thing for? I got a 4x8 hut.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Seen in the back of they winter mag, they got a club now in sac-
2831 Fruitridge rd. suite E
open mon-sun 11-6

Ima check it out when I get a chance.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Hey get mo - my buddy up in sac just opened up a club this week. I still haven't found out the name but as soon as I talk to him I will post all the details. I would love to see what you guys think of his club. (club, co-op, whatever it may be called)

T

TwistedRemedy

Those JACKODONKS AT BS KEEP PULLIN MY THIRD LEG ABOUT THAT BLUEBERY THEY PUT ON THE COVER OF THE STRAINGUIDE THEY MAKE AND HANDOUT AS A GUIDE TO THE STRAINS THEY SELL THEN TELL US ALL THAT THEY NEVER EVEN SEEN A SINGLE CLONE OF IT PASS THRU THERE YET?.....AND LET ME GUESS THEY ARE "SPECIAL" SO THEY WILL TRY TO RIP US OFF BUY SELLING THEM FOR $20 EACH!.
I HATE HSIDE BUT WENT THERE ANYWAY FOR TRUE BLUEBERY AND BLUEBERY CUTS FOR ONLY $13 EACH, AND THEY HAVE THEM EVERY WEEKEND LIKE CLOCKWORK-ITS CALLED A RELIABLE SORCE WITH BS IS PROVING TO ME TO JUST BE FULL OF BS NOW.....

T

TwistedRemedy

hEY RICHARD IF YA DONT READ THIS THEN YOUR NOW TO BUSY FILMING MORE EPESOIDES OF nGEO AND CAN TAKE THE TIME TO GET YOUR STRAINS BACK IN ORDER FOR US LITTLE GUYS WHO AT FIVE BUCKS A CLONE AND 11 DOLLARS A PUPY BAG HELPED TO BUILD YOUR MILLION DOLLARE EMPIRE YOU SIT ON TODAY.......
A YEAR AGO I WOULD HAVE DEFENDED YOU TO THE FULLEST BUT YOU LET YOUR COMPETION TAKE THE LEAD FROM YOU AND THIS PLACE IS IN NEED OF SUM TRUE HELP OR AS WORD GETS OUT ABOUT WHATS CLOSE BY AND BETTER THEN ALL THAT CASH YOU THRIVE FOR WILL NOT EVEN DRIVE ANY DISTANCE TO BE LET DOWN AND HEAD FOR THE OTHER SPOT FIRST.

T

theBluntedOne

hEY RICHARD IF YA DONT READ THIS THEN YOUR NOW TO BUSY FILMING MORE EPESOIDES OF nGEO AND CAN TAKE THE TIME TO GET YOUR STRAINS BACK IN ORDER FOR US LITTLE GUYS WHO AT FIVE BUCKS A CLONE AND 11 DOLLARS A PUPY BAG HELPED TO BUILD YOUR MILLION DOLLARE EMPIRE YOU SIT ON TODAY.......
A YEAR AGO I WOULD HAVE DEFENDED YOU TO THE FULLEST BUT YOU LET YOUR COMPETION TAKE THE LEAD FROM YOU AND THIS PLACE IS IN NEED OF SUM TRUE HELP OR AS WORD GETS OUT ABOUT WHATS CLOSE BY AND BETTER THEN ALL THAT CASH YOU THRIVE FOR WILL NOT EVEN DRIVE ANY DISTANCE TO BE LET DOWN AND HEAD FOR THE OTHER SPOT FIRST.

damn

Status
Not open for further replies.