What's new

SQYDROS vert bulb trees

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
cant wait to see an update:) ive found a few of the ao phenos need extra nitrogen a few weeks into flower but ive not flowered that cut so it may or may not be the same thing.

Sqydro

mine were a bit light green i uppe the ec pk 13/14 going in sun il update then thanks take care mate

Sqydro

week 6 and PK 13/14 is in

week 6 and PK 13/14 is in

to think i was going to chop this plant when it looked like this...

and it now looks like this....

and the agent is coming along nicely just needs to plump up

S

speedemon

Beautiful mate, fantastic skills :) I cannot wait to try my system out, its now tested 100% leak proof lol few more bits and pieces to go. Take care mate.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
superb mate they look great

what are you like with smells mate, describe the schnapps?

day 40-50 is a good time for pk on the schnapps from what I've seen she's still got plenty to put on yet mate lol

yeah the agent o goes yellow at wk5 it seems to want nitrogen then,it happened to me first time I ran it I was told to give fish mix at wk5 dunno what you could use in hydro

the ao is also abit fussy with ph think it's something to do with the orange side of it

I find that 6.1 for her in coco is good

you doing a fine job mate

thanks for sharing

peace

Sqydro

cheers SD post some pics of ur sytem mate and shout me if i can help bud

RIL she smells like cutrusy fruity with a musky candyfloss smell coming through very thick, its absolute mouthwatering mate

yeah seems to be goin all kinds of colours, looks the part lol hope it isnt affecting bud production do u think i should get some N in there somehow?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nah mate I'd leave it now check out my round 2 mix grow pics it still turned out great just a couple grams short of 5oz the schnapps was just under 5 mate

sonic mentions the yellowing in my thread mate

peace

D

DHF

Notice how well pronounced and swollen the lateral limbs get with bare bulbs hung vertical due to all the sideways lumens on longer vegged and bigger plants..

Keep up the good work Bro....DHF.....:ying:.....

Sqydro

totaly freds mate its night and day il never go back to horizontal lighting unless for veg room maybe...

total sham lol thanks RIL il have a look mate

D

DHF

I always vegged horizontal except with my krusty buckets , but I pre-vegged the rooted cuts under 400 watt horizontal reflectors for the footprint cuz .......

I only ran 4 plants per 10 x 10 room and horizontal light is proven to keep plants short , stackin nodes and limbs......also gives yas more foliage to trim , prune and shape for optimal plant structure when they blast off after pullin the trigger on flippen em 12/12.......anyways.....

All about dialin strains and squeezin every gram yas can out of em.....so...

Good luck Bro....DHF....:ying:....

Sqydro

yeah i hear that freds mate i veged these vert lighting and they definately werent as good a shape as if i did um horizontal, im definate going to dial these kailschnapple in there just absurdly good grow/yield/smell/taste

sift cheers bud not long now

hey bush dr. is the mollases u speak of ok to put in a chem set up? i run tea so i have blackstrap molases there will this give me N?

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
So vegging horizontally and then flipping to vert for flower poses no problems?

I remember neptune from older times saying he didnt get very good results vegging horizontally and then flipping to vert.. that it would almost confuse the plant it would end up all lanky/spindly.

Not the case for all genetics?. It sure would be easier for me to veg horizontally and then move em into the big room to vert.

Sqydro

ive never had results like that bro, maybe certain genetics react diff,

the plants ive vegged vert went pretty lanky and stuff horrizontal for tight nodes then flip vert FTW imo...

D

DHF

So vegging horizontally and then flipping to vert for flower poses no problems?

I remember neptune from older times saying he didnt get very good results vegging horizontally and then flipping to vert.. that it would almost confuse the plant it would end up all lanky/spindly.

Not the case for all genetics?. It sure would be easier for me to veg horizontally and then move em into the big room to vert.
Neptune`s an old and dear Grow bro of mine FF , and he did`nt stay with bare bulbs hung vertically long enough to get past the learning curve cuz he did so well with his air-cooled reflectors and dialed strains he ran/runs to this day....

He`s around at other places , just not here....What happens with plants when yas veg with bare bulbs is they grow sideways instead of up mostly with all the indica dominant strains ran these days , and......

After Krusty buckets Heath told me about T-5 8 bulb fixtures that were 432 watts with minimal heat gain and yas could plop em right down on top of fully rooted cuts and they`d stay squat and stack nodes and limbs so yas could prune , trim , and shape em into the plant structure needed for when yas pull the trigger and flip em....and then....

Since they were kept short during pre-veg , once they started stretch , they blasted off and never got spindly but rather exploded with rootmass and foliage/budsite development FTW....

Neptune never ran 50 watts per sq ft either and I called him on it , but hey.....He`s 1 helluva grower and I`ve got PLENTY of old head stubborn ass Growbro`s in medville that refuse to change their tactics cuz their returns are consistent and pay the bills and I`m on their side 1000%.....but....

I`m also after every gram I can squeeze outta my bitches and what I`ve done for many many yrs exploits that and pushes the envelope in my favor , and that`s what I try ta help folks do......

Get more from less....

Peace...DHF....:ying:...

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I see big potential for the kalishnapple in a vert sog setup

al drag up a pic of a kalishnapple flipped from rooted cut with a 2oz yield

Ive got an 8bulb t5 unit collecting dust I may try that out next run on cuts in 5oz cups of coco

peace

Sqydro

yeah id love to sog her RIL shes so sweet and dense and caylax to leaf ratio is huge, its never leaving my strain base lol