What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

squirrel wrestling, LOL!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
squirrel wrestling for fun and...well, no profit, but LOTS of excitement! cleaning out my outbuilding today for summer fun, started seeing feathers, paper bits everywhere. "what the... ???" went to pull a bucket off of my cabinet & heard something... ??? about this time, I get a glimpse of something just as it leaps at me! fucking squirrel bounces off of my head, lands on my chest, and runs three laps around my body while I'm thrashing around trying to knock it off of me. on the 4th go-round, it sees its opening and leaps for the door and makes its escape. the entire time, my damned "faithful dog" is standing there with her tongue lolling out enjoying the excitement. just as well that she didn't get involved or I would have probably have gotten dog-bit as well as squirrel-scratched in a rather curious pattern between my waist and chest...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had round 2 with another squirrel today. back out to the shed for more work. open the door, ANOTHER fucking squirrel! took me nearly half an hour to "persuade" this one to leave using a broom. as usual, the dog was an innocent bystander of no use what so ever! hope that was the last of the litter...:)

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Squirrels be taking liberties.

Had one in the house a while ago, broomed him out the door.
On the stoop he turned and flipped me off before bounding
for the trees.

Little cocksuckers. That dog of yours seems to enjoy watching
you deal with it.

Nice. lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Squirrels be taking liberties.

Had one in the house a while ago, broomed him out the door.
On the stoop he turned and flipped me off before bounding
for the trees.

Little cocksuckers. That dog of yours seems to enjoy watching
you deal with it.

Nice. lol.

yeah, "mans best friend" my ass! bitch has been bought off by the danged squirrels...:biggrin:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is my vicious dog that stood by and allowed me to be mercilessly humiliated by a tree rat...:biggrin:
picture.php

nice lookin' doggy, is that brattweiler???

squirrel wrestling for fun and...well, no profit, but LOTS of excitement! cleaning out my outbuilding today for summer fun, started seeing feathers, paper bits everywhere. "what the... ???" went to pull a bucket off of my cabinet & heard something... ??? about this time, I get a glimpse of something just as it leaps at me! fucking squirrel bounces off of my head, lands on my chest, and runs three laps around my body while I'm thrashing around trying to knock it off of me. on the 4th go-round, it sees its opening and leaps for the door and makes its escape. the entire time, my damned "faithful dog" is standing there with her tongue lolling out enjoying the excitement. just as well that she didn't get involved or I would have probably have gotten dog-bit as well as squirrel-scratched in a rather curious pattern between my waist and chest...:biggrin:

:biggrin: made me laugh.I have alot of those squirrels on site.Very playfull and alert creatures.Careful with those scratches bro. Heard about praire dogs been dying due to fleas that were carriers of bubonic plague recently.They like nuts you can basically corrupt them by using treats.take it easy and be safe

blastfrompast

Veteran
tree snare and a hungry GSD will take care of that squirrel problem...

I like squirrels myself....Deep fried....pan fried....stewed :p

J man

I enjoy sitting on my patio and watching squirrels dig in the yard. Its like they cant remember where they hide there food.

Several of them just come for the palm tree nuts.

I really enjoy there charismatic attitude toward life, they really have no cares but if you get to close they leave.

Latest posts

Latest posts