What's new

Spyrock special hash plant (Aficionado French Connection) x panama (Aceseeds)

befa

Small pleasure realized 2 years ago
The crusader's sole interest was to discover the male's organoleptic envelope.
Not having any pure hash plant, I turned to the only tool at my disposal, knowing that this one had already proved its worth ;)
For me, the female hash plant is a wonderful capsule for capturing the male's organoleptic side.
My Spyrock doesn't dominate the terpene pool, it stays in the background, as has been verified in various crosses.
And I can say that with the panama, it worked very well.

befa

I still present the male panama ace seeds ,wood and leather smell ,not very fragrant though.
Strong stretch at turning, long floral bract, no coloring on the stem or flower, alcoholic scent more lemony, incense scent more pungent on the stem.

SDC13867.JPG

Last edited:

befa

Woman spyrock special hash plant ,smell of pine ,fuel, smell of mechanical garage, combustion floral incense pine ,sweet mouth pine floral incense
The effect is felt as energizing at first, before giving way to a more narcotic effect without nailing the sofa.
SDC13862.JPG
SDC14352.JPG
SDC14354.JPG
SDC14359.JPG

befa

Spyrock x panama pheno leaning more to the punto rojo side ,late purple pistil ,lemon noble wood wax, incense background ,pine
One bud ,one week of growth, this one switches to 12/12 for 3/4 flo then switches to 11/13, finished in about 75, works much better directly in 11/13.
SDC14000.JPG
SDC14001.JPG
SDC14010.JPG
SDC14005.JPG

Last edited:

goingrey

Looks like a fantastic cross and based on the genetics probably something that you have to be careful with if you don't want to get knocked out.

befa

Cela ressemble à un croisement fantastique et, basé sur la génétique, c'est probablement quelque chose auquel vous devez faire attention si vous ne voulez pas être éliminé.
panama rose is hops and spryrock too ,so the effects are quite heavy , the panama comes to accentuate a surge that can cause a good sweat , yes more narcotic effect nothing really hazy but still gives a desire to do things ,good to calm down and stroll in his garden.
These were married this year with N.H, 2 males used in 2 different areas.

befa

I use rainwater with an addition of hard water up to 0.25ec to 0.30 for a limestone contribution, then I add calmg up to 0.45ec to 0.55
My rainwater goes through an Eco Grow filter
Then, depending on the cycle and needs, I add amino acids, enzymes and so on...

befa

Pheno more puny, lemon incense smell, hardening cowhide smell, canvas type, handbag.
The tof is disgusting, but it will still give you an idea of the type of structure of the plant and bud.
SDC14884.JPG
SDC14887.JPG
SDC14885.JPG

Last edited:

befa

more puny phenotype, more vanilla smell always with incensed lemon notes ,here the influence of hash plant is marked by a flood of resins ,ideal for extraction
SDC14980.JPG
SDC14981.JPG
SDC14990.JPG
SDC14991.JPG
SDC15001.JPG