picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Below is a breakdown of Sputnik 2.0's lineage, I don't know if it is exact but it is what I found on ICMAG

Haze = Thai x Columbian x mexican x vietnamese?

Skunk #1 = Afghani X Thai X Colombian Gold

Shiva Skunk = Skunk #1 X Northern Lights #5

Jack Herer = Skunk #1 X Northern Lights #5 X Haze

Princess = Jack Herer X Unknown
(Genius’s sister)

Genius = Jack Herer X Unknown
(Princess’s sister)

Princess 50 = Princess X [Shiva Skunk X Jack Herer]

Princess 75 = Princess X Princess 50

Princess 88 aka Cinderella 88 = Princess X Princess 75

AK-47 = Colombian X Mexican X Thai X Afghani

SomAblaze Blackberry = Unknown lineage

Black Russian = Cherry pheno Ak47 X SomAblaze Blackberry

Apollo 13 = Genius X Princess 88

Sputnik 1.0 = Apollo 13 X Black Russian

Sputnik 2.0 = Sputnik 1.0 X Apollo 13

C

csedge

B eautiful i was thinking about purchasing some of these genetics. Is this paradises?

canned abyss1

Veteran
Beautiful i was thinking about purchasing some of these genetics. Is this paradises?

No they are Subcool / TGA genetics and unfortunately they aren't available anymore. Here is a quote from Subcool that I found on a different sight when he was asked if these were still available. "Sputniks parents were lost by an X member and cant be reproduced.

Sub"

I'm glad I made some F2's

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

way to go man..i ran a cut from the s2.0 line an was happy with it was sad to see it go...but mine had a tendenciy to auto flower if not under direct strong light...she was a lil lanky but her buds were some peppery goodness...way to go bro...peace az

G

Guest 64665

B eautiful i was thinking about purchasing some of these genetics. Is this paradises?

i believe paradise makes spoetnik #1. different spelling and they are fems. most likely different genetics too.

Very nice plants dude, I love Subcools gear. Top of the line genetics.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Thanks for the compliments everybody. I did get a really purple pheno but it was phased out due to lack of space and not being as potent. The keepers get some purple later on in flower. I agree more people need to run some Sputnik 2.0 it is really potent. If you like a trippy psychedelic type of high then you will enjoy Sputnik 2.0

These pix are around 60 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Always loved the sputnik, you've done a fine job. That x member also lost one of the parents to the Astroboy which now can't be reproduced either if I'm not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.