What's new

Sprung bags....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esskie

......................whats the best method to get most of the hash up? i use a spoon but a little amount is usually left behind..

i also rinse with water quick and try scrape up more by hosing the sides of the bag down..

as for final cleanup.. what does everyone do? i seem to be collecting brown around the edges a bit.

i'll have another run in a few days when my new widow drys :)

got about 90 grams of bud..
I've found that YouTube vid (8-part :frown:) showing the guy in Jamaica using a wooden spoon, ironically he uses the exact same jigging method to gather everything into one piece too so by watching them you'll see what I mean lol

the way is to try and gather everything on the screen into one piece by gently jigging the bag this way and that until I've covered all the bits over the screen
next up, as I think everyone does?, I turn the bag inside out & hold a plate under the screen so it can be pulled taught for scraping everything off with my spoon

it's inevitable that bits are missed though even after scraping it off, this I dip back into the water so anything I've missed will be caught in the next pull

M

Movintarget

Shipping

Shipping

Just a note...customer service answered my E-mail question today about shipping. Usually, USPS is used, however other shipping can be considered.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Got a shipment of bubblebags a few weeks ago for a friend. Eversince I've been on the prowl for my own bags, but the original bags are just too expensive!
Ordered my own sprung bags lastnight. How long did delivery take for the rest of you?

ordered on thursday, delivered on saturday... outstanding service...

Dödsknark

Very good product!

My second attempt. 73 micron bag.

picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i watched the u-tube video's (all 8) and made 2 runs...used about 100grams of frozen trim/popcorn/etc...mixed with a wooden spoon for 20mins/etc, but gotta say not so happy with the amount of hash produced.

today i mixed up another batch , but instead of hand mixing, i used a cordless drill with a paint stirrer to mix for about 12 mins.. BIG DIFFERENCE.. got at least twice as much hash .

also noticed that the water with the drill became very froshty..

i am going to try hand mixing again, but so far the drill seems to win out...

G

guest5703

So I gotta ask, could you tell the difference in the quality between the two runs of hash you made? I would imagine hand stirring would get less yes, but more potent as well...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
hey cali... i just checked it out (still drying)... and yes u r correct the 1st run with the wooden spoon looks a bit nicer then the 1st run with the drill.

i have not yet tried any of the hash..that will happen later today/poss tomm... can't wait...
.:joint::joint:

Esskie

it's just like dry-sieving guys, the longer it's tumbled or rattled over the screen the more powdered leaf get through, with ice/water extraction the more time spent mixing sees more vegetative matter finding it's way through the screen/s

we do it if dry-sieving to get some primo before giving it a good tumble, having said that all the trim has been pulled through the bags lately with a little used for some BHO the other day :yummy:

Dödsknark that 73µ looks amazing mate, anyone would be more than happy with pulling that on their second attempt, +rep man

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
a 'stupid question (i got a million of em, but will bore u with just one)

when i spoon out the various grades onto the drying screen, i am getting quite a bit that sticks to the screen after drying. how do u guys remove the remenents??

thanks

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
a 'stupid question (i got a million of em, but will bore u with just one)

when i spoon out the various grades onto the drying screen, i am getting quite a bit that sticks to the screen after drying. how do u guys remove the remenents??

thanks

pop the screen into the freezer for a bit

keeper

nice pull keeper how much material did you use

Umm, well i didn't weigh it. But i think i had 10 gallon ziplock bags full :yes:
yeah cause i did 5 runs of 2 bags each
fresh frozen outdoor trim
total weight from the 25/73/110 bags was 35.3 grams :abduct:

Dödsknark

Making the 25 bag drain faster

Making the 25 bag drain faster

Just finished my third run. Went smooth.

I just hate how slow the 25 bag drains. At the end it seems to take forever so I tried using some paper to drain. Worked perfectly. Sucked the last water right through the screen. Put the paper on the underside if you know what I mean. Didn't take any pictures but I hope you understand.

Might be an old trick, I dunno.

Good luck peeps!

M

Movintarget

Holy Crap :yoinks:...I almost gasped when I saw how much goodies are left behind. This is my first run with about 1.5 oz of dry trim thats been sittin in my fridge for 4 months. Guys, I gotta tell ya I'm impressed
picture.php

Bought some of the Sprung bags a few weeks ago. I must say that they are quality bags, and I might pick up another set or two for gifts this holiday season!! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
peace,
as

Technique

I've found that YouTube vid (8-part :frown:) showing the guy in Jamaica using a wooden spoon, ironically he uses the exact same jigging method to gather everything into one piece too so by watching them you'll see what I mean lol

the way is to try and gather everything on the screen into one piece by gently jigging the bag this way and that until I've covered all the bits over the screen
next up, as I think everyone does?, I turn the bag inside out & hold a plate under the screen so it can be pulled taught for scraping everything off with my spoon

it's inevitable that bits are missed though even after scraping it off, this I dip back into the water so anything I've missed will be caught in the next pull

Ah nice yeah i seen something similar on you tube before i bought the sprung bags.. it really was quiet simple to do and no chems used! it had me sold..

i've not smoked a joint, bong, etc in over 4 weeks now.. strictly hash. and dont i feel a whole lot better haha..

i am about to do another run. i have some scraps left over from a small white widow i had. going to let it dry some more. freeze it for a few days. and then give the bags another run.. i still have atleast 4-5g's of 75mic but only a small amount of 24..

will post up some more photos etc when i am done! might do it today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts